Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder we will never have this SUIFuel for OLDcels

Fuck u, mang:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes:

hannibal lecter smile GIF by netflixlat

Which cuck would legitimately decide to watch this full video, considering the main goal of these bragging, Chad/foid-worshipping clips is basically on par with the purpose of PDA? :feelswhat:

It's definitely a joint effort of some kind to openly display and glorify their relationships in front of others, especially for subhumans; it might be a sort of unconscious process, where the male and foid feel a need to show off their current status as a bond to either make truecels realize their inferiority and themselves look more superior, or to guard against potential competitors... :feelssus:

But yes; simply what is denied to those cursed with the affliction of genetic physical subhumanity, the likelihood of obtaining such only decreasing as you age and further descend in both looks and mental status, and the isolation only compounded upon by rampant mistreatment and loss of plenty of other of normal things correlating with quality of life. :feelsclown:

A lot of people feel the way we do in the comment section, it’s just unfortunate many of them are fakecel normies. The very few that actually get us probably can’t outwardly say it for the fear of being ostracized

BRUTAL SUICIDEFUEL at 4:37 (warning)

My QOL improved when I stopped reading NT media and started spending time exclusively on Yahoo with political bigots.

thank god they are all soyed out meek romantic low t cuckfags who feel zero attraction to prime young foids and dont know how to properly fuck and beat the fuck out of a foid and make them have multiple orgasms

doesnt trigger me at all cuz i wasnt born for this