Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: we will die without the passionate touch of a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
Brutal

we will never be in a sleepover sleeping in the same bed as our crush, and when we wake up we see her blushing and revealing she likes us too
80c15da55d3350c9556fda8b8716d5b38e36fdad hq

we will never kiss her as she blushes and after it softly whispers: i love you
Download

and finally, we will never touch her tiddies and fuck her pussy until the end

all of these experiences or similar are granted to 15yo Chadlet, though :feelsokman:

Maxresdefault

fuck, i hate to think about those things, man there's so much shit we miss out on:cryfeels:

this is the theme of this thread :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You wanna know what's fucked up? Even if a girl had a crush me, my helicopter parents wouldn't let me go to her house, or they would use my relationship with her against me whenever I fuck up.

im just listening to FTL vs SS argument:feelskek:
i dont know what this is
what a sad life i live
i live a sad life too bro
You wanna know what's fucked up? Even if a girl had a crush me, my helicopter parents wouldn't let me go to her house, or they would use my relationship with her against me whenever I fuck up.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fucking brutal :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

parents of Chad dont overprotect him tho because they know he doesnt need protection as everyone likes him already :feelsrope:

View attachment 459628
we will never be in a sleepover sleeping in the same bed as our crush, and when we wake up we see her blushing and revealing she likes us too
View attachment 459629
we will never kiss her as she blushes and after it softly whispers: i love you
View attachment 459631
and finally, we will never touch her tiddies and fuck her pussy until the end

all of these experiences or similar are granted to 15yo Chadlet, though :feelsokman:

View attachment 459633
What the fuck was the need in posting this suifuel? I’m already reminded enough.

What the fuck was the need in posting this suifuel? I’m already reminded enough.
i could lie to you and tell a lot of different reasons, but really i'm just starved of social interaction and relatability so i posted this to fill the void:feelsbadman:

I would say that it is over but in actuality it never started in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back