Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Reminder video] Life ain't fair: knowing when you're going to have a hard life ahead.

I'm giving up. IQ is everything. I'm shooting up a crowded place soon. When you see it on news, BLAME JORDAN PETERSON and all the fucking jews because of IQ and not applying eugenics as they should (in regards to IQ).

I'm giving up. IQ is everything. I'm shooting up a crowded place soon. When you see it on news, BLAME JORDAN PETERSON and all the fucking jews because of IQ and not applying eugenics as they should (in regards to IQ).
Abu Hafs would be proud

Idgaf

Abu Hafs would be proud
It's a THREAT. CLOSE ALL PUBLIC PLACES. I HAVE 1 TONNE OF TNT rigged on my BICYCLE ready to end everything once and for all.