Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Reminder: U.S. Supreme Court may soon expand gun rights in New York

Should manlets and framelets be allowed to own submachine guns for self-defense?

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Download 8

Yeah, I know 10 people just died in a mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, but actually, that makes it a perfect time to talk about New York State Rifle & Pistol Ass'n v. Bruen, a case that was argued in November 2021. A decision will be announced this month or the next.

In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. City of Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), the U.S. Supreme Court held that the Second Amendment generally protects one's right to possess a firearm in their home, and to use that firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense. However, in neither of those two cases did the Supreme Court establish a right to carry a firearm outside the home.

New York is known as a "may-issue" state. This means that law enforcement has a significant amount of discretion over whether they will issue concealed-carry licenses; in practice, they deny most applications. In Bruen, the NYSRPA sued the New York State Police after some of its members were denied a concealed-carry license. The U.S. Supreme Court will decide whether New York state's concealed-carry licensing regime is unconstitutional, and whether the Second Amendment allows one to carry handguns outside the home for self-defense.

The Court announced that one or more opinions will be released next Monday, May 16th, but has not indicated which cases will be decided. Fingers crossed that it's Bruen.

What a (((coincidence))) that this new ER event happened in New York, hopefully for them to turn public opinion against gun rights.

What a (((coincidence))) that this new ER event happened in New York
Glownigs at it again. Watch this shit just be forgotten about after the bill gets rejected:feelsjuice:

Guns don’t kill people, Chads and normies kill people. Ban Chads and normies.

you will never replace serge. he was like a father to me !!!
mods took everything away from me !!

What a (((coincidence))) that this new ER event happened in New York, hopefully for them to turn public opinion against gun rights.
^^^
Im just saying.

Stupid fuck should've deleted himself

View attachment 613823

Yeah, I know 10 people just died in a mass shooting in Buffalo, NY, but actually, that makes it a perfect time to talk about New York State Rifle & Pistol Ass'n v. Bruen, a case that was argued in November 2021. A decision will be announced this month or the next.

In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and McDonald v. City of Chicago, 561 U.S. 742 (2010), the U.S. Supreme Court held that the Second Amendment generally protects one's right to possess a firearm in their home, and to use that firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense. However, in neither of those two cases did the Supreme Court establish a right to carry a firearm outside the home.

New York is known as a "may-issue" state. This means that law enforcement has a significant amount of discretion over whether they will issue concealed-carry licenses; in practice, they deny most applications. In Bruen, the NYSRPA sued the New York State Police after some of its members were denied a concealed-carry license. The U.S. Supreme Court will decide whether New York state's concealed-carry licensing regime is unconstitutional, and whether the Second Amendment allows one to carry handguns outside the home for self-defense.

The Court announced that one or more opinions will be released next Monday, May 16th, but has not indicated which cases will be decided. Fingers crossed that it's Bruen.
No one wants to be defenseless against wild animals who tend to travel in packs known as niggers

Rather that then getting dragged through the (((system)))
How come this forum almost always takes the stance that roping is cucked unless it’s after you have just done ER?

I’d say it’s more cucked for the same reason. Normies are happy to hear that you committed suicide after a shooting. Getting dragged through the system and spending the rest of your life in prison costs normies million of dollars over your lifetime. AND you get to be a living legend. Imagine if ER himself were alive today!

How come this forum almost always takes the stance that roping is cucked unless it’s after you have just done ER?

I’d say it’s more cucked for the same reason. Normies are happy to hear that you committed suicide after a shooting. Getting dragged through the system and spending the rest of your life in prison costs normies million of dollars over your lifetime. AND you get to be a living legend. Imagine if ER himself were alive today!
If you're in a comfy Western European prison where the cells are like an IKEA showroom, sure. Anywhere else, roping is the better move.

not american=cuck. (american=cuck also but somewhat less)

Guns don’t kill people, Chads and normies kill people. Ban Chads and normies.
More specifically - ban Alpha-male behavior! Which everyone is guilty of. Everyone should behave like beta males most of the time.

When New Yorks current gun laws:shock: freedom mogs you:feelsohgod: but because it's a blue state I don't think much will happen

Why did some people choose the second "Yes" option. Did you mean to put "no" ? Wtf.

If you're in a comfy Western European prison where the cells are like an IKEA showroom, sure. Anywhere else, roping is the better move.

^^^
This.

Western Europe gives Brevik Ps3 IIRC.

not american=cuck. (american=cuck also but somewhat less)
I'd say its the opposite. Most American city normies = megaUltra cucked. Much of the remaining world follows little bit of tradition (i.e. bitch stays home and cooks/coeans while men work) so LESS cucked fool !

More specifically - ban Alpha-male behavior! Which everyone is guilty of. Everyone should behave like beta males most of the time.
Aloha and beta behaviour is cope.

No, I meant to put yes.
Yeah yeh no shit.

Anyway... don't jump for joy just yet you big city-slicker faggot. :worryfeels: NYC always fucks things up. And honestly, NYC population with guns?:feelsgah: Scary thought buddy

Yeah yeh no shit.

Anyway... don't jump for joy just yet you big city-slicker faggot. :worryfeels: NYC always fucks things up. And honestly, NYC population with guns?:feelsgah: Scary thought buddy
guns don't kill people, normies do

Say what ? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I'm just saying it's better to behave like a beta. In general.
Why? Behave how you want. As long as you don’t bully others and such (or they could snap and go ER).

What a (((coincidence))) a shooting happened

Why? Behave how you want. As long as you don’t bully others and such (or they could snap and go ER).
Behave how we want? No that doesn't get anyone anywhere. Only a non-working lottery winner can do that. Even then the world will stop you.

Bully is just a word for behaving like an Alpha male dude. So you admit that behaving like an Alpha male is bad, but you're just calling it something else?

Religions are based because in religion God is an ultimate Alpha. All others thus are limited in their behavior. Secularism, materialism and social-darvinism forces everyone to be more competitive and act more dominant creating constant violence.

Religions are based because in religion God is an ultimate Alpha. All others thus are limited in their behavior. Secularism, materialism and social-darvinism forces everyone to be more competitive and act more dominant creating constant violence.
Yes. And that's what we see today. We can't undo it though, so we need to search for the next best option. Behaving like beta males is a start. I know it's impossible in the U.S. given the work climate. There are so many ego inflated careers with fake credit being generated constantly that it is impossible to evaluate who is good at something and reward by merit.

Everything is thus a display of who can worship foid best and get the approval from other men behaving like Alpha. That's what the leftist mean when they cry "toxic masculinity". Except they misappropriate the term to woke bullshit and thus deify foid constantly into goddess status.

you will never replace serge. he was like a father to me !!!
mods took everything away from me !!
Say that with your chin up

Behave how we want? No that doesn't get anyone anywhere. Only a non-working lottery winner can do that. Even then the world will stop you.

Bully is just a word for behaving like an Alpha male dude. So you admit that behaving like an Alpha male is bad, but you're just calling it something else?
Alpha doesn’t mean bully, wtf are you talking about? And behaving how you want as an incel is the only way. You are already kicked out of soyciety due to your looks, so might as well live how you want. Cause no one will like you no matter what you do.

Highly unlikely that will happen

Alpha doesn’t mean bully, wtf are you talking about?
Perfect example right here of you yourself acting like a bullying alpha right here^ Thinking you know the words alpha & bullying better than I do. Thinking you can assert with confidence that me putting alpha male & bullying together is so ridiculous, when in fact, you're probably low IQ compared to me. Not to mention cursing at me. THIS is exactly what I mean by alpha male behavior and yes it is a form d bullying. Except IRL people do it a slightly different way.
And behaving how you want as an incel is the only way. You are already kicked out of soyciety due to your looks, so might as well live how you want. Cause no one will like you no matter what you do.
This is low IQ drivel.

In what context?
Whenever you encounter a situation where you want to be dominant (especially in the workplace) try to hold your head down, use a meal and meager tone but still say whatever you think is right (factually in the argument or discussion), that's mostly what I mean.

Today every bit of interaction with people has to be some sort of ridiculous Chad/Stacy type ridiculous humiliation exercise...it's a sickness.

Alpha doesn’t mean bully, wtf are you talking about? And behaving how you want as an incel is the only way. You are already kicked out of soyciety due to your looks, so might as well live how you want. Cause no one will like you no matter what you do.
And nowhere did I say all types g alpha male behavior translates to bullying.

But a lot of it can...

Whenever you encounter a situation where you want to be dominant (especially in the workplace) try to hold your head down, use a meal and meager tone but still say whatever you think is right (factually in the argument or discussion), that's mostly what I mean.

Today every bit of interaction with people has to be some sort of ridiculous Chad/Stacy type ridiculous humiliation exercise...it's a sickness.
Would behaving like that also not be a form of self-humiliation?

Would behaving like that also not be a form of self-humiliation?
No. I don't think so. You will always come out on top if you behave meager, especially when you are right, and let the other person behave like an alpha asshole. People will notice. It might not feel that way at first because you won't get the instant gratification from behaving like an alpha male, but trust me, people do notice and they make a mental note.

Giving guns to New Yorkers is not a good idea, in general. People are fucking crazy in the city

That being said, everyone outside the 5-boro should be able to concealed carry, it's a fundamental human right to be able to defend yourself
I agree. And also if and only if they are willing to have a short psych eval and small arms training. Otherwise, no. It's basic safety practice and should be followed.

Chad's less often, normies killing each other more often now days.

Perfect example right here of you yourself acting like a bullying alpha right here^ Thinking you know the words alpha & bullying better than I do. Thinking you can assert with confidence that me putting alpha male & bullying together is so ridiculous, when in fact, you're probably low IQ compared to me. Not to mention cursing at me. THIS is exactly what I mean by alpha male behavior and yes it is a form d bullying. Except IRL people do it a slightly different way.

This is low IQ drivel.
So stating an opinion and disagreeing with you is bullying alpha behaviour? What? And also, what evidence is there that I cursed at you? You seem like you actually believe words are violence like those leftist cucks.

Mentioning your IQ being bigger than mine is just bragging with 0 substance.

Overall, you are advocating for submissive cuckold behaviour of being passive aggressive and non-confrontational.

So stating an opinion and disagreeing with you is bullying alpha behaviour?
Yes, the way you did it, definitely. If you call what you did "stating an opinion" than you're the average Gen Z spoilt brat who can't tell when he's out of line.

And yes, I am saying I know the English language better than you do, plus I have more experience so I'm telling you that alpha male behavior and bullying can be one in the same. The way you reacted to that was total horseshit.
What? And also, what evidence is there that I cursed at you?
Are you unable to read, go back and read what you wrote when I wrote the line about alpha male behavior & bullying
You seem like you actually believe words are violence like those leftist cucks.
No. Again you projecting. I believe you are low IQ. That's what I believe.
Mentioning your IQ being bigger than mine is just bragging with 0 substance.
Not "bigger", higher. Bigger pertains to size of a object. There is plenty of substance, it's accumulated over this forum for the past 1.5 years.
Overall, you are advocating for submissive cuckold behaviour of being passive aggressive and non-confrontational.
No. This is a gross misunderstanding that someone like you (who is advocating for alpha male behavior without knowing it) is advocating for. Also, I never said anything about passive aggressive or non-confrontational. Does it look like I believe in some hippie non-confrontational nonsense with the way I'm addressing your failed points to me?

Anyway, online like I said, it's harder to meade-out these things.

Last edited:
Yes, the way you did it, definitely. If you call what you did "stating an opinion" than you're the average Gen Z spoilt brat who can't tell when he's out of line.
Alright, show me what part you thought was more than just stating an opinion. And I’m not out of line, I can say whatever I want here. Being out of line here is almost not a thing, as it’s a free for all forum if you are an incel and blackpilled.

And yes, I am saying I know the English language better than you do, plus I have more experience so I'm telling you that alpha male behavior and bullying can be one in the same. The way you reacted to that was total horseshit.
Gratz, but don’t care. Your mastery over the English language is irrelevant to being able to form rational and consistent lines of reasoning.

Are you unable to read, go back and read what you wrote when I wrote the line about alpha male behavior & bullying

No. Again you projecting. I believe you are low IQ. That's what I believe.
Show the evidence. Give me the lines where I was cursing at you. And your personal beliefs about my IQ is irrelevant. You are literally complaining about me acting like a bullying alpha for disagreeing with you. There is no projection from my side here, it’s just you using the world projection without knowing what you are talking about.

Not "bigger", higher. Bigger pertains to size of a object. There is plenty of substance, it's accumulated over this forum for the past 1.5 years.
IQ is a numerical value, which means it is represented by a number. Numbers can be bigger or smaller than other numbers. Therefore the numerical value of someone’s IQ can be bigger or smaller than someone else’s IQ. And there is no substance to what you’re saying. It has nothing to do with the conversation except for being used as an appeal to authority.

No. This is a gross misunderstanding that someone like you (who is advocating for alpha male behavior without knowing it) is advocating for. Also, I never said anything about passive aggressive or non-confrontational. Does it look like I believe in some hippie non-confrontational nonsense with the way I'm addressing your failed points to me?
I am not advocating for alpha behaviour, or any other kind of behaviours. I just said act however you want. I’m just disagreeing with your claim that being a meek little passive submissive beta male is somehow a virtue.

Alright, show me what part you thought was more than just stating an opinion. And I’m not out of line, I can say whatever I want here. Being out of line here is almost not a thing, as it’s a free for all forum if you are an incel and blackpilled.
Your first line in response to my statement about alpha male behavior and bullying being synonyms. They don't always have to be, but many times IRL are.
Gratz, but don’t care. Your mastery over the English language is irrelevant to being able to form rational and consistent lines of reasoning.
The reasoning is simple for my characterization of you:

You saw my statement which was not personal or an attack of you. And wrote "alpha male behavior isn't bullying, what the fuck are you talking about"

Which implies that I'm silly for relating the two terms together. You did this without any provocation from me, which is a result of you thinking you know better. But let's go though examples of how Chad would quickly dismiss a claim and tack on a snarky remark to try and make a fool of someone who might be saying something from experience and knows more than the person he is dismissing. That's exactly how alpha male behavior works and it's in all of us.

Show the evidence. Give me the lines where I was cursing at you. And your personal beliefs about my IQ is irrelevant. You are literally complaining about me acting like a bullying alpha for disagreeing with you. There is no projection from my side here, it’s just you using the world projection without knowing what you are talking about.
Already done.

"World projection"?

IQ is a numerical value, which means it is represented by a number. Numbers can be bigger or smaller than other numbers. Therefore the numerical value of someone’s IQ can be bigger or smaller than someone else’s IQ. And there is no substance to what you’re saying. It has nothing to do with the conversation except for being used as an appeal to authority.
In spoken and written parlance (at least in America) people say "My IQ is higher or lower than..etc etc" Not bigger. Bigger and smaller are generally used for objects having size. But whatever. Doesn't really matter much.
I am not advocating for alpha behaviour, or any other kind of behaviours. I just said act however you want. I’m just disagreeing with your claim that being a meek little passive submissive beta male is somehow a virtue.
You are. You specifically said "Incels can behave however we want" or something to that effect. This indicates you are advocating for alpha male behavior above all else. This is exactly the type of hardline one has to take to realize why and how we were treated like shit. You do feel you were treated like shit by Chad/Stacy right?

What else OTHER than displaying alpha behaviors would you attribute to that? That's how it translates into behavior. The looks give them the impression they can behave like that to you. Especially by using humor in a disguised format.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back