Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RemindER: Trump shootER, Thomas Matthew Crooks, was bullied

Should've went to a school instead of Emperor Trump in postal 2

Most shooters of place and people tend to be bullied. The rest are just mentally ill or feds

The endless bullying and ostracism from society just destroyed this guy's mind. I don't condone what he did, but it's brutal he was pushed this far. I bet he used to be a nice kid till society beat the good out of him

I can't help but feel bad for these kinds of niggas mang

The classic cause, brutal
I don't condone what he did, but it's brutal he was pushed this far. I bet he used to be a nice kid till society beat the good out of him

The classic cause, brutal
Yep. Nobody who is treated well by society does shit like this. It's always the absolute truecels who are bullied to oblivion. I was bullied a lot, but I bet what this guy got was 5x as bad

The endless bullying and ostracism from society just destroyed this guy's mind. I don't condone what he did, but it's brutal he was pushed this far. I bet he used to be a nice kid till society beat the good out of him
Groomed by authorities to commit that shooting.

Could be. I see little motivation for him to attack Trump on his own.
:lul:not trying to sound like a schizo but how in 2024 did someone even manage to get on that roof. No fucking way.

:lul:not trying to sound like a schizo but how in 2024 did someone even manage to get on that roof. No fucking way.
I know. It's ridiculous he managed to pull it off. I'd struggle to steal a candy bar from a store without getting caught, lol