Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder to take the Kindergarten pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
I'm a bit drunk right now boyos so excuse potential spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, but I'd just like to remind every one on this forum to take your weekly dose of the Kindergarten pill. If you want to learn more about what the Kindergarten pill is, I made a thread about it a while back called 'take the Kindergarten pill'. Link to it can be seen here:
https://incels.is/threads/take-the-kindergarten-pill.79779/

Anyway, injecting your weekly dose of the Kindergarten pill can be done through visiting a local Kindergarten and observing the kids play, paying particular notice of the sexual dynamics between the male and female children. Do this once a week and I assure you, the Kindergarten pill wont be as meek as it sounds in theory. Make sure to switch Kindergartens each week however, so as to not raise suspicion (glow in the dark CIA niggers gtfo)

Last edited:
Time to start approaching kindergarten girls :feelshmm:
glow in the dark CIA niggers gtfo
Again, this phrase has come up in this forum. The last time I saw it was a few months ago. WTF are glow in the dark niggers?

injecting your weekly dose of the Kindergarten pill can done through visiting a local Kindergarten and observing the kids play, paying particular notice of the sexual dynamics between the male and female children
:ping::feelsbaton:

Time to start approaching kindergarten girls :feelshmm:

Again, this phrase has come up in this forum. The last time I saw it was a few months ago. WTF are glow in the dark niggers?
time to get Terrry Davis pilled boyo

I'm a bit drunk right now boyos so excuse potential spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, but I'd just like to remind every one on this forum to take your weekly dose of the Kindergarten pill. If you want to learn more about what the Kindergarten pill is, I made a thread about it a while back called 'take the Kindergarten pill'. Link to it can be seen here:
https://incels.is/threads/take-the-kindergarten-pill.79779/

Anyway, injecting your weekly dose of the Kindergarten pill can done through visiting a local Kindergarten and observing the kids play, paying particular notice of the sexual dynamics between the male and female children. Do this once a week and I assure you, the Kindergarten pill wont be as meek as it sounds in theory. Make sure to switch Kindergartens each week however, so as to not raise suspicion (glow in the dark CIA niggers gtfo)
:feelsbaton:
time to get Terrry Davis pilled boyo

Who tf is this autists

Terry Davis popularized the phrase in his schizophrenic rants

Sheeeit dats dat prime jb pussy mah nigga :feelsokman::feelzez: