Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder to aspiring gymcels: log each lifting session in a notebook

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
A real notebook made of real paper, with a real pen or pencil.

You want to make sure you're progressing each workout. If you are, that puts you in a positive feedback loop that boosts motivation. If not, you'll know exactly where you're stalling, and have a good idea of how to work around it based on your progress or lack thereof in other lifts. (If you're dieting down to lose fat, stalls like this are expected, so just grin and bear it until you're done losing fat.)

It doesn't have to be obsessive. All you really need to write down is what you plan to do that day and what you actually did in the session. Any more is optional and probably not necessary.

You'll also want to log your food intake, including portion size (in weight, ideally) and dividing the day's intake by feeding/meal. If you follow a set meal plan, as I do, you don't have to do this -- though if you cheat, you do need to include that in your log.

I just use my phone

Too late, my suscription runs out in a few weeks

Tbh I just wing it. I just lost cause bored. I didn't log anything anymore. All pointless. I am ethnic manlet now and till I die

I gave up a long time ago

tenor.gif

I did this when I first started gymcelling. :feelskek:

100% correct.