Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder to all whites that curry females would die for your superior genes

cope, they wont date a 5'6 white truecel
5'6"? Kek, a white living torso is more than enough.
hJA0h5V.jpg

UK? Lmao you cannot be white and incel with the amount of pakis there. just get a train to a paki populated area and fuck as many muslim girls as you want.

This is so wrong it's not even funny, any white guy trying would get his head kicked in by the Muslim males or even killed.

So tired of the JBW cope

Zero matches on Tinder after changing my location to India. Might as well find the tallest building to jump off of at this point.
How did tinder game go in other locations? Indian women aren't hot anyway.

Zero matches in Peru also. A little better luck in SE Asia.
Brutal. So how is it going in Thailand and Philippines? You know that you have to stay in one location for a day or two to get matches?

Maybe so but they will always be able to find a better option than a white incel

white genes have more value than mine nobody wants an average looking ethnic like me

Brutal. So how is it going in Thailand and Philippines? You know that you have to stay in one location for a day or two to get matches?

Thailand was okay, but not quite as good as I expected. Most of my matches came from Cambodia.

I have been changing my location every 12 hours. I guess I'll remain in my present spot for 24 hours to see if that does anything.

This is so wrong it's not even funny, any white guy trying would get his head kicked in by the Muslim males or even killed.
That's you you do it in secret. every muslim foid in the UK has a secret white anglo fuck buddy.

I don't believe anything after my tinder experiment

Almost all men are worthless in the dating market

I don't believe anything after my tinder experiment

Almost all men are worthless in the dating market

it destroyed you, didn't it?

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

it destroyed you, didn't it?

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Screenshot 20180329 183824

I have my own personal Chad pictures(Former friend) and that experiment will be my last Blackpill overdose

Last edited:
That's you you do it in secret. every muslim foid in the UK has a secret white anglo fuck buddy.

Yeah ok, I admit I have a harem of hot pakistani muslim girls who can't get enough of my white cock. SMH!

Eergh. An entire sausage army plus compliments for free.
Online dating should be illegal.
One guy was looking for a model in LA and he superliked me.

Stacy can get money just for creating a Tinder account

When curry females think of white men they think of WASP Chads. Ugly men are invisible or viewed as asexual beasts slaving away in order to pay for Chads bastards. Just lol if you think they'd want a white ugly incel just because of his complexion.

When curry females think of white men they think of WASP Chads. Ugly men are invisible or viewed as asexual beasts slaving away in order to pay for Chads bastards. Just lol if you think they'd want a white ugly incel just because of his complexion.
:yes:

Of the five countries I've tried for my JBW experiment, India was the absolute worst (Peru was also pretty bad). Now that I've changed my location away from India, I'm starting to get a few matches again. Wasn't getting shit in curryland as a white man.

It's mainly Indians and Asians who worship white people. Perhaps because they were defeated in wars and colonized.

Of the five countries I've tried for my JBW experiment, India was the absolute worst (Peru was also pretty bad). Now that I've changed my location away from India, I'm starting to get a few matches again. Wasn't getting shit in curryland as a white man.
Tinder will be trash for everyone in general In India because how things work there. You actually have to go there.

That sucks. I got matches in India. Bummer that curries are so weird. I barely got anything in Bangkok. Best for me was Latin America for some reason.

But I did not take my tinder experiment too seriously. Tried a few locations and then quit because online dating is really pulling me down mentally.

Online dating = Too much competition for every single female
Social circle : 404 not found

I still have hope, I don't know why. A slimmer. Despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Tinder will be trash for everyone in general In India because how things work there. You actually have to go there.

I read the same about Peru (the other location where I did horribly) on Roosh's forum. I'll probably never find out first-hand, though, because those countries are now further down my list of places I want to visit.

That sucks. I got matches in India. Bummer that curries are so weird. I barely got anything in Bangkok. Best for me was Latin America for some reason.

But I did not take my tinder experiment too seriously. Tried a few locations and then quit because online dating is really pulling me down mentally.

Which part of India did you try? I tried Mumbai and got completely shut out.

FWIW, I seem to get more matches when I set my main profile pic to a photo that I took before getting a haircut at the beginning of the year. This makes me want to grow my hair out longer.

Which part of India did you try? I tried Mumbai and got completely shut out.

FWIW, I seem to get more matches when I set my main profile pic to a photo that I took before getting a haircut at the beginning of the year. This makes me want to grow my hair out longer.
I believe it was New Delhi.
Huh... now we are making progress. My hair reaches my shoulders. Maybe long hair on a man is some kind of status symbol in India?

I still have hope, I don't know why. A slimmer. Despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Don't tell me you haven't tried Tinder.

I believe it was New Delhi.
Huh... now we are making progress. My hair reaches my shoulders. Maybe long hair on a man is some kind of status symbol in India?

Fuck, I'll probably go bald before I could ever grow my hair that long.

image.jpg

More proof. this was also posted by a paki girl. any white guy not trying these nazi pakis is a huge volcel.

2ly0t44.jpg

2n99ds3.jpg

erigiv.jpg

11m4yza.jpg

Lmao she literally admits herself that she will fall in love with ANY, not chad, ANY white guy that talks to her. as long as there are paki females on this planet, all whites are volcels

These dirty whores destroying the gene don’t mix our shitty Indian genes with whites you whore.

Dirty poo in the loo bitch