Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder to all whites that curry females would die for your superior genes

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
D2_DD9_F3_D_E93_D_47_CC_AFD1_72_A341264424.jpg

They all want your semen to impregnate them to give them superior white looking children. What are you waiting for?

cope, they wont date a 5'6 white truecel

I might have to test that out.

What's the obsession with white guys even if they're ugly as shit ? I don't get it.

What's the obsession with white guys even if they're ugly as shit ? I don't get it.
Ethnic females view the world through nazi lenses. if he’s white he’s superior to any ethnic no matter what they look like.

Ethnic females view the world through nazi lenses. if he’s white he’s superior to any ethnic no matter what they look like.
Hollywood has fucked with their minds.

I think ethnic people here are trying to blame whites, as a coping mechanism because of their inceldom. It gets easier to bear the pain when you have someone to blame.

I think ethnic people here are trying to blame whites, as a coping mechanism because of their inceldom. It gets easier to bear the pain when you have someone to blame.
I don't blame whites, but ethnic women are really obsessed with them for illogical reasons. It's like whites have superpowers or something.

Why ethnics don't wont to be ethnics? No offense, but only ethnics who look kinda werid to me are stereotypical indians.

All you whites here that are not sub3 just go out there and slay these ethnic weemen

I wish Asia could be nuked already , fucking chinks and curries and their white worshipping propaganda

that would be nice if it wasnt for the fact i live in a white dominated seaside town in the Uk.

just be white does not work in white dominated countries.

Classic OP with the retarded giga copes.

Colonialism and pop culture (music industry, Hollywood, models.)

The jews want to spread degenracy and race mixing in the world.
There is no such thing as a pure race, but yeah, (((they))) are behind this. Not to mention (((the media))) plays a big role too; always putting ethnics in a negative light.

that would be nice if it wasnt for the fact i live in a white dominated seaside town in the Uk.

just be white does not work in white dominated countries.
UK? Lmao you cannot be white and incel with the amount of pakis there. just get a train to a paki populated area and fuck as many muslim girls as you want.

Classic OP with the retarded giga copes.
all your female relatives dream of a thick white cock entering their pussy and exploding their Aryan semen inside them making a baby. your cousin probably wrote the post in the OP.

all your female relatives dream of a thick white cock entering their pussy and exploding their Aryan semen inside them making a baby. your cousin probably wrote the post in the OP.
Nice projection, isn't your cousin the whore who gets dicked down by the soup eerie your white man? JFL. Newsflash boyo, just because your cousin does it doesn't mean everyone else does as well. Giga kek at your delusion.

How ?? Can you explain more ?
In the past, people would invade a new country and rape the locals. Repeat this process for centuries.

I have not seen a curry woman in the west with a subhuman white

UK? Lmao you cannot be white and incel with the amount of pakis there. just get a train to a paki populated area and fuck as many muslim girls as you want.

Just be white theory does not work in white dominated countries. Keep deluding yourself though by all means.

Nobody wants curry females anyways. I'd even take a black woman over a curry woman.

Currywhores only want Chad, they don't want my pale subhuman ass.

Yeah but women won't be vocal about it. They want all of their underlying views of the world, if unfashionable, to be in the snip/snap stream of notions. To just slip in a snip, in the back of their brain, in a stray/ faint flow. But it can still affect them on an instinctual/ hardly conscious level. Subawareness. You don't need to be fully aware of anything to have it control your actions. Women don't want to be aware of these things because they don't want it to influence their actions. They would rather have it affect them in the slipsnip psychstream than to make it conscious and let their conscience/ sense of rightness/ sense of identity tangle with it. The more aware you are of something, then the more it can impact you. Women not finding any incentive about these things shows that they don't feel whole in being a good/ accountable person. They just want all the things that qualm them about their personality to be peripheral.

Like for example a dude who killed a dog. Enough beer and simpsons will make the notion go away. He knows he's wrong, but because he's now subaware of it from the suds, then it's irrelevant. Totally women and their compartmentalization of qualm and wrong.

They don't want to have any underlying belief system because women don't have the attention span/ incentive/ resilience to even DARE be a social pariah. AND because they are natural leftists for individualistic gain... not for communality... with underlyingly nazi ideals for the world. It's inherently contradictory. But women don't have the incentive to align their views to any medium of consistency/ decency. They're predicated on individual power/ primality capital/ wideward thrivement than anything concerning society.