Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel REMINDER: The RACEPILL is IncelTears' weakness/kryptonite

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Observing most posts, it seems that the posts that stir up most disagreements or fights in Cucktear comments are posts regarding race pills. For other pills such as height, frame, they continuously lie with the personality bullshit, but when it comes to race, there are some who seem to agree or some who seem to also deny it, and this causes a war in the comments.

This says a lot, seeing as cucktears always loves to deny shit, but when its racepill, there seems to be quite a break in the trend.

Some examples here (look at the comments)

That forum is probably jam-packed with nerdy manlet niggers and cuckold Asians and Indian soyboys; is it any wonder they have a hard-time swallowing the reality of race?

when it comes to race, there are some who seem to agree or some who seem to also deny it, and this causes a war in the comments.
Because they are incels in denial, and thus they may agree with us in many aspects, just refusing to do so.

Hard to be an SJW when you have to admit that ethnics just have horrible personalities all around in order to defend the women.

I cant even go to IT ironically. it's too much cancer

Hard to be an SJW when you have to admit that ethnics just have horrible personalities all around in order to defend the women.

I'm not an incel( am aware of their ideology), just a brown dude living in the Anglosphere. I literally don't have a preference for anyone, and I am shunned by the traditional parts of my racial community for growing up as a westernized outsider, plus its well known that woman of my own race who grew up in the west prefer white dudes. I realize that everyone is allowed to have sexual preferences but it fucking hurts when you are no ones. Being lonely since I was in high school(Now in college) is literally killing me from the inside.
hey man as an Indian dude in the West, I also get your pain

but remember that preference does not mean "only choice"
While I think global hegemony does contribute a bit to the over-preference of white. I think there's a deeper thing here.

Some race/gender combinations have attractive things going for them.

For instance Asian women tend to have rather delicate features, pale skin,and short stature all amazing features for a female.. short stature however is a straight up dis-qualifier for a male.

Thus Asian women are 'hot commodities', and Asian men are 'eh-tier'.

Similarly White men are among the most economically successful, and physically tallest groups in the world. Both traits that are extremely sought after in males. Height, and resourcefulness.

Thus, As we would expect, White males are highly sought after.

I don't think this is going to change very much in the future as these are very deep underlying traits we're finding attractive and have found attractive for hundreds if not tens of thousands of years.

Perhaps as Indian men begin to establish themselves in America they will become extremely desired (despite their current standing). Why? Women themselves have no problem with dark skin. And Indian men are among the top if not the absolute top of economic standings in the US. In a few generations when nutrition catches up they will likely be 6'3 rich tan white guys.

That's my current prediction for what isn't currently attractive but will become in the future.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: especially at that last one. Curries are already THE richest group in America and head the top tech companies but they are still a literal meme over how repulsive they are.