Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: The /r/inceltear community is teeming with pedophiles

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Basically, if you had a venn diagram comparing pedophiles and /r/inceltear users, it would be a circle. Most of these woke leftist types are pedophiles who prey on children because they are weaker than them. They pretend to be the heroes of soyciety, when in reality they are the villains. Like Dr. Pizza, respected /r/inceltear member and notorious pedophile:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BN2XCPOaBTc/maxresdefault.jpg

Don't get me started on the trannies, disgusting freaks who also prey on children. They often go to schools and expose their mutilated genitals in front of kids in order to try and promote their disgusting lifestyle. Careful not to "misgender" them because they might go and shoot up their old elementary school, it happens regularly.

Whatever you do, stay away from that fucked up community because it's being constantly monitored by the FBI.

Number of incels.is users who are convicted pedophiles: zero
Number of incel-tiers users who are convicted pedophiles: above zero

Many of them are registered sex offenders

IT is for retarded women who like to talk shit instead of making logical arguments against the blackpil

IT is for retarded women who like to talk shit instead of making logical arguments against the blackpil
That’s just women in general, they just spit ad hominems everywhere and call it an “argument”.

They know that they are the evil ones , they just want to shift the attention towards us (ugly subhumans that are socially acceptable to hate)

Don’t forgot that Doogycel (probably their most prolific user after BrazilianSigma) is a groomer too

That's what this guy look like. If i saw him on the street, first that's come up to my mind would be "yeah, that's a pedo anime lover incel 100%"

How many tranny school shooters have there been? I only know the one in Nashville.

Reddit is full of those freaks

Most hardcore leftist men are pedophiles.

You got it wrong , we are suppose to be the bad guys. It can't possibly that the very same people that dislike us who are in denial and project could commit anything crime worthy even more so to hurt a child , that can't be.
Oh ok, my mistake. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back