Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: The inceltear community is teeming with pedophiles

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
At this point, most of their member have been outed as degenerate transexual pedophiles. Since our enemies (IT) are pedophiles that makes them the bad guys, this means that we as incels must be the good guys.

Their response will be "at least we kick ours out, .is doesn't" except we do, and IT is very slow to kick out pedos until it becomes too public & embarassing not to (doogy).

Incels.is is for incels, not sex-havers. We categorically pose less of a threat to children than IT.
Lastly, Fantasy =/= intent, unless you're saying 2/3 of women want to be raped.

checkmate booger-eaters.

Last edited:
BASED IT PEDOCELS PLS MOLEST MORE LITTLE GIRLS SO THEY GROW UP AND SUCK MY PRICK BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY'D COPE WITH MOLESTATION

IT is full of fucked up people thinking that bullying ugly incels will make their lives better, typical bully behaviour.

Just click on any of the profiles of the people posting there and you'll see how fucked up most of them are posting nudes or in daddy issue subs.

IT is full of fucked up people thinking that bullying ugly incels will make their lives better, typical bully behaviour.

Just click on any of the profiles of the people posting there and you'll see how fucked up most of them are posting nudes or in daddy issue subs.
You know, I was on the fence about this blackpill thing until I read an IT post calling me a fat entitled neckbeard slob loser that lives in his mothers basement in cum crusted clothes and that my brain and penis are both very small, and then I realized that women only care about personality.

Pretty much everyone is a pedophile according to feminist meme definitions of that word, so who cares.

Last edited:
At this point, most of their member have been outed as degenerate transexual pedophiles. Since our enemies (IT) are pedophiles that makes them the bad guys, this means that we as incels must be the good guys.
True, the enemy of the bad guys must always be the good guys.

Average .is poster mogs average IT poster.

Pretty much everyone is a pedophile according to feminist meme definitions of that word, so who cares.
" HOW DARE YOU GET ATTRACTED TO YOUNG FERTILE HEALTHY FEMALES YOU DIRTY PEDOPHILE, THATS WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! YOU SHOULD FUCK OLD USED UP MATURE WHORES DIRTY INKEL PEDOPHILE YOUNG SEXY VIRGIN FEMALES IS A NO-GO IT'S ONLY FOR YOUNG CHAD NOT YOU INKWELL THEY'RE LE INNOCENT IMMATURE BABIES THEY SHOULD SUCK YOUNG CHAD COCK NOT YOURS NRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

Bac

BASED IT PEDOCELS PLS MOLEST MORE LITTLE GIRLS SO THEY GROW UP AND SUCK MY PRICK BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY'D COPE WITH MOLESTATION
The main consequence of premature exposure to sex is not trauma, but rather hypersexualization. So yeah, there's a lot of truth to that post. A lot of prostitutes (pretty much the only women sexually accessible to incels) probably had sex with adults as kids.

" HOW DARE YOU GET ATTRACTED TO YOUNG FERTILE HEALTHY FEMALES YOU DIRTY PEDOPHILE, THATS WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! YOU SHOULD FUCK OLD USED UP MATURE WHORES DIRTY INKEL PEDOPHILE YOUNG SEXY VIRGIN FEMALES IS A NO-GO IT'S ONLY FOR YOUNG CHAD NOT YOU INKWELL THEY'RE LE INNOCENT IMMATURE BABIES THEY SHOULD SUCK YOUNG CHAD COCK NOT YOURS NRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

View attachment 691407
t. most men and even a lot of users of incel sites, sadly.

I’ve seen those IT Selfies and they all look like they belong in some low budget horror movie. jfl