Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reminder that Zionists killed 274 Palestinians for this chink mutt

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240610 163705
IMG 20240610 163645

IMG 20240610 164819
I'm sure this chingchong mutt has more claim to a country in the middle East, then, indigenous Palestinians.

Last edited:
It was 4 hostages in total

I hope they at least raped this whore

This whore got the most coverage. 3 males hostages died by the way. One was an American citizen.
I wanna kill myself, being aware of how fucking worthless the average (or below avereg) man is in the eyes of society

Aren't you lebanese ?
Looks like the IDF will be coming to you too pretty soon

I hope they at least raped this whore
Nah, that would just tarnish hamas's reputation even more. The media has been talking about her non stop, and hasbara trolls keep saying "BUT WHAT ABOUT KHAMMASS? :feels: :feels: :soy: " Whenever, there's valid critisism of Israel. They would start saying" ABOUT WHAT ABOUT NOA???:soy::soy::feels:"
wanna kill myself, being aware of how fucking worthless the average (or below avereg) man is in the eyes of society
Yeah, same.

Aren't you lebanese ?
Looks like the IDF will be coming to you too pretty soon
Yes. That's what I'm worried. That kike Nethenyahu is already talking about invading Lebanon as a pre-emptive measure.