Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that you never had this as a teen and your life would've been completely different if you had it at least once

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS SO UGLY SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING APE

Once you see human nature for what it is, it will never be enjoyable or desirable again.

i want to die

Unattractive as hell
Perhaps that is the boy’s only option he had thus going along with it

No thanks, I wouldn't want that 2.5/10 goblin to do that to me.

JBB @Rabbi Schneerson

Burn them both alive

Wtf are those replies? I swear you faggots act exactly like modern women and "femcels" then complain when they are chad only

WHAT THE FUCK SHE IS SO UGLY SHE LOOKS LIKE A
Wtf are those replies? I swear you faggots act exactly like modern women and "femcels" then complain when they are chad only
no she genuinely looks like she has autism you faggot grAY. Why are we not allowed to judge appearances on foids?? You sound like a foid Jfl

Yep, my life would have been completely different. It is what it is.

no she genuinely looks like she has autism you faggot grAY. Why are we not allowed to judge appearances on foids?? You sound like a foid Jfl
If you are a subhuman then you know what it's like to be judged and bullied by your appearance, faggot. I also don't need more than 500 posts here to recognize hypocrisy and point it out. If some foid grabbed your pic and posted it on any female internet space and the whores there pointed out how much a subhuman you are, would you feel content with it? Of course not, it would be pure suifuel. If you are subhuman and still don't go against your lookist programming, you're no better than normies who make fun of autists, manlets, ogres and uggos.

If you are a subhuman then you know what it's like to be judged and bullied by your appearance, faggot. I also don't need more than 500 posts here to recognize hypocrisy and point it out. If some foid grabbed your pic and posted it on any female internet space and the whores there pointed out how much a subhuman you are, would you feel content with it? Of course not, it would be pure suifuel. If you are subhuman and still don't go against your lookist programming, you're no better than normies who make fun of autists, manlets, ogres and uggos.
But the difference is that she manages to get a relationship with a Tyrone nigger. Despite being objectively ugly according to most of the population. Meanwhile incels like us are rejected by foids due to unrealistically high standards. Again, it’s called hoeflation. Even the ugliest foids can manage to have a relationship meanwhile men who are borderline chad can be bullied and forced into inceldom

You have a lot to learn. Don’t worry you’ll wake up soon

But the difference is that she manages to get a relationship with a Tyrone nigger. Despite being objectively ugly according to most of the population. Meanwhile incels like us are rejected by foids due to unrealistically high standards. Again, it’s called hoeflation. Even the ugliest foids can manage to have a relationship meanwhile men who are borderline chad can be bullied and forced into inceldom
None of this has anything to do with my point. The point being made is that criticizing and judging people for their looks is no different than thinking like foids do, assigning value to humans based on their looks. If called her out for being a shallow whore and for her behavior that would be one thing, but you chose to attack her for her appearance, something I doubt you would be comfortable getting attacked on.

One more blatant proof of JBB, as if it were still needed.

Dnw I hope they both get mauled by a bear.

Definitely is

Don't waste your time talking to that cuck brocel

these two seem to be a weeb and a fujoshi

Damn some these threads lately are really fakecels.is volcels.is pilling

@CopeHarderNow, you would've cum in just 2 seconds if you were him in that situation
You seem so confident in your hypothesis. Have any proof? I’ll bet anything that I wouldn’t derive nearly as much pleasure from her as you assume I would

just be nigger law in action

I'm so thirsty I'd let anyone do that. Volcel if yo wouldn't.

zoomer slang should be grounds for firing squad

Kill me now with 45.acp

it's done my frens we all failed life

every foid would fail the dare when it's me

can’t even get through one day without someone posting teenage cuck shit