Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that you are a fakecel if you have less than 1000 hours online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said of course by a mentally retarded neet with nothing, but free time. Wish your parents died and you went homeless, then you wouldn't have time or internet to post the stupid bullshit you always post. Even better if you get murdered on the streets so no one would ever see your pointless posts again.
ded srs?

Said of course by a mentally retarded neet with nothing, but free time. Wish your parents died and you went homeless, then you wouldn't have time or internet to post the stupid bullshit you always post. Even better if you get murdered on the streets so no one would ever see your pointless posts again.
imagine reading this novel jfl at you

OP just farmed his online time

he is jealous of you cuz youre neet and he is a wagecuck. will keep crying for you like a little whore
Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries
2BAD56AA 315B 4011 9B69 8D82144CECE6
ACACFA80 2D10 480B 91A2 29AF2A275F06

Are you still mad because I never followed your lame ass back?
keep barking for me dog check your followers list. massive cope

keep barking for me dog check your followers list. massive cope
Says an incel with no friends irl. I only want females to follow me, not a circle jerk of fags on the internet.

Says an incel with no friends irl. I only want females to follow me, not a circle jerk of fags on the internet.
arent you incel yourself or just a larping fakecel cuck?

he is jealous of you cuz youre neet and he is a wagecuck. will keep crying for you like a little whore
Another clown who tried to be in my circle when he joined and hasn't gotten over my post about his retarded parents

Another clown who tried to be in my circle when he joined and hasn't gotten over my post about his retarded parents
youre trying to change the topic, its obvious youre fakecel larper

say it already youre not incel and a larper weebcuck who tries to boost his ego

and replying to a thread doesnt make me i want to be in your circle you retarded cuck

You're the one who actually cares about such meaningless things
just say it loud that youre a fakecel faggot larper just here to larp, not actual incel

youre trying to change the topic, its obvious youre fakecel larper

and replying to a thread doesnt make me i want to be in your circle you retarded cuck
Having 10 stars under your name did, fuck clown. You're too low iq to talk to.

You're the one who actually cares about such meaningless things
I didnt say that anywhere, keep making up stuff and sobbing for me.

Having 10 stars under your name did, fuck clown. You're too low iq to talk to.
did you get this low iq from your dead whore mom or your cuck dad

I didnt say that anywhere, keep making up stuff and sobbing for me.
You didn't have to, it was obvious from you trying so hard to fit in with the other clowns.
did you get this low iq from your dead whore mom or your cuck dad
Who gives a fuck about them, if you want to start a flame war, you'll need to try harder than this

You didn't have to, it was obvious from you trying so hard to fit in with the other clowns.

Who gives a fuck about them, if you want to start a flame war, you'll need to try harder than this
What if i dig her grave and fuck her corpse would it make you happy cuck
imagine i rape her as you watching and fucking her dead mouth then her diry pussy where she gave birth you

oh wow so you are a hero now, ok now you got your fakecel detective points thank you AMAZING post, really changed my mind about insomniac

Other clowns. Who? The fact that you know so many things about "other" people and seem to remember some people "following" you months ago or some shit is proof that people live in your head rent free.
Says an incel with no friends irl.
Statements like these make me wonder if you have any friends or are just using it as a poor attempt to inflict retard normie superiority upon others.

What if i dig her grave and fuck her corpse would it make you happy cuck
imagine i rape her as you watching and fucking her dead mouth then her diry pussy where she gave birth you
If that makes you feel better after getting butthurt over my posts.

If that makes you feel better after getting butthurt over my posts.
keep sucking my cock so that i can get in your mom's pussy easier

I hate when threads turn into arguments

You don't have a cock to suck in the first place you pussy.
my cock was the reason of your mom's death you little whore ahhaah

just nuke this thread tbh

Fucking afkcels mogging me in time online

Status