Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that women hatred is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
All of you misogynists on here would simp like this twittercel if a foid gave you a modicum of attention

1C10A3E6 B2EA 46E8 88C3 AA82763D5116

EFSGxloXkAAMyAu

Attachments

• 7392C07D-DE0C-4809-98B1-0545340599A8.png
    7392C07D-DE0C-4809-98B1-0545340599A8.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
For ugly femorid would not simp in any way

What the fuck man.

That is pretty true ngl.

Nah, I would insta-block the bitch. There's such a thing as Stacyfishing aswell and soys are the ones behind it, remember that there will always be a catch

Imagine using Twitter
JFL

If you're incel, uncucked, and blackpilled you wouldnt do this tbh.

I can say that at least 25% of the site is not honest about it. Males have a high sex drive
Having a high sex drive is different than allowing yourself to get cucked.

Fuck that! Foids are the enemy.

Is that guy with long hair really incel?

That account looks like a false flag to me, but anything is possible in clown world.

Even if you wouldn’t sell out and go full cuck, it would still be a cope that much is obvious

Hey infiltrator.
Who said i was going to sweet talk my way in just for some cunt to pay me a few scraps of attention.
I´ll be the real me, not some temporary fabrication of myself to appease someone else.
Fuck that nonsense.

Btw you have -itis on your username.
Smells like some cucked shit tbh

Last edited:
I don't hate women in general. What I absolutely hate are cucks, white knights, and simps

The sight of women particularly stacies and pregnant ones makes my blood boil

I'm a misogynist because of my shitty life experience. If some non-post wall foid would show interest in me I'd pretend to not be one to fuck her. Then if the foid would want to date me without expecting me to betabux her I wouldn't hate that foid. But that doesn't mean I'd stop hating other foids, abandon my blackpilled views and forget that she might cuck me later. The above isn't something I'm expecting anyway and nothing I've experienced so I can't say for sure

Cucked. Never trust anything a woman says.

For ugly femorid would not simp in any way
Fuck that! Foids are the enemy.
These. Hatred of women is not cope. It's very much legit and justified considering everything we've been through. My hatred stems from being denied the attention and affection everyone else gets, but at this point all females can go fuck themselves for keeping me inexperienced and deprived for this long.

Last edited:
You should only hate what is morally evil.

Btw you have -itis on your username.
Smells like some cucked shit tbh
I'm a misogynist because of my shitty life experience. If some non-post wall foid would show interest in me I'd pretend to not be one to fuck her. Then if the foid would want to date me without expecting me to betabux her I wouldn't hate that foid. But that doesn't mean I'd stop hating other foids, abandon my blackpilled views and forget that she might cuck me later.
You should only hate what is morally evil.
Hypergamous chad whores are morally evil.
all females can go fuck themselves for keeping me inexperienced and deprived for this long.
Jfl if an old rostie expects you to accept her with open arms and be a stable provider and faithful husband just to get some pounded out roast beef once a month.

Last edited: