Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill reminder that women hate when ugly men ascend

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So I just remembered about this article I've read I few years ago about this white roastie living in Japan. She was complaining that, unlike in the west, she was almost invisible in Japan. No guys would approach her and even look at her for the most part, and she said this was destroying her self esteem. Imagine not having chads to bang and simps to boost your ego, terrible.

But what really caught my attention was when she said that unlike her, her counterparts, white guys, were slaying there. She was very resentful that wherever she saw a foreigner guy, he was with a cute girl by his side. And I remember that in this article she would constantly talk about how UGLY these guys were, and how it wasn't fair (imagine seeing ugly people happy, must have been a horrible experience for her)

td/dr: possible ugly foid went to japan and was angry at blackpilled japanese guys wouldn't simp for her and incels who ascended.

They want ugly guys to suffer

Femoids hate everything unrelated to chads

YES (but only when they refuse to be their obediant slaves)
Cope when automation technology becomes matured, they will send us to automated ovens instead because it's pointless to keep an organic slave which is clearly inferior to a machine.

lifefuel tbh, whitecels can JBW and end up pissing off some roasties into shitting their miniskirts

So I just remembered about this article I've read I few years ago about this white roastie living in Japan. She was complaining that, unlike in the west, she was almost invisible in Japan. No guys would approach her and even look at her for the most part, and she said this was destroying her self esteem. Imagine not having chads to bang and simps to boost your ego, terrible.

But what really caught my attention was when she said that unlike her, her counterparts, white guys, were slaying there. She was very resentful that wherever she saw a foreigner guy, he was with a cute girl by his side. And I remember that in this article she would constantly talk about how UGLY these guys were, and how it wasn't fair (imagine seeing ugly people happy, must have been a horrible experience for her)

td/dr: possible ugly foid went to japan and was angry at blackpilled japanese guys wouldn't simp for her and incels who ascended.

I remember reading that exact piece - the thing with Asians is, foreigners cannot tell the difference between hot Asian foids and plain Asian foids. The reverse holds for Asian foids judging foreign men, they cannot tell the difference between mayo Chads and mayo normies.

To a foreigner your entire race looks more or less the same. It's a racist trope, but it's true.

So both parties capitalize and in SEA and Japan the plain noodlewhore will hook up with the plain mayo normie and she will feel she bagged a Chad while he feels he scored with a ricestacey. Economists call this arbitrage.

They want us to rot and die. They feel this intense hate inside for innocent ugly men

Cope when automation technology becomes matured, they will send us to automated ovens instead because it's pointless to keep an organic slave which is clearly inferior to a machine.
I don't want to be sent to Auschwitz 2.0 tbh

9B0F92C6 557E 4356 8527 BC2B818E3AE0
Clown world:feelsclown:

So both parties capitalize and in SEA and Japan the plain noodlewhore will hook up with the plain mayo normie and she will feel she bagged a Chad while he feels he scored with a ricestacey. Economists call this arbitrage.
pretty fair tbh they're just going with their looksmatches afterall

Foids are creatures of pure hate.