Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that women actually think they can beat you up

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
If you are a youngcel that hasn’t that much knowledge or wisdom and wonder why women treat you from above. It’s because they actually believe they are superior to you in every way, because that’s what society and Hollywood told them. They grow up with the propaganda that the woman is superior to the goofy loser male.
Be it physical strength, intelligence or bravery, whatever you name it, they believe they are better than you and you should be thankful for breathing the same air as them.

In this video, women say that they believe they can beat up a man easily, while you see the same women crying when they break their nail.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFMA8rFe/

Last edited:
Fuck the laws if a wommer tries to beat me i will beat her #EQUALITY!

Fuck the laws if a wommer tries to beat me i will beat her #EQUALITY!
Always have your handy with you, so you can record when a woman tries to fight you, because the chances are high she will accuse you of attacking her if she ends up on the ground. If you get arrested, you can show the video to the cops for evidence

Always have your handy with you, so you can record when a woman tries to fight you, because the chances are high she will accuse you of attacking her if she ends up on the ground. If you get arrested, you can show the video to the cops for evidence
Havent you heard they arrest men without even looking at the evidence, Its over for a man defending himself against hole

If you are a youngcel that hasn’t that much knowledge or wisdom and wonder why women treat you from above. It’s because they actually believe they are superior to you in every way. Be it physical strength, intelligence or bravery, whatever you name it, they believe they are better than you and you should be thankful for breathing the same air as them.

In this video, women say that they believe they can beat up a man easily, while you see the same women crying when they break their nail.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFMA8rFe/

I kinda want a hot chick to beat me up ngl. At least I would finally have some contact.

I will follow them at night and we will see how quickly that changes

Havent you heard they arrest men without even looking at the evidence, Its over for a man defending himself against hole
Yes but he gets out of jail as soon as he proved he’s innocent. No evidence gets ignored, no matter if you are a woman or a man, especially if you have a lawyer

Yes but he gets out of jail as soon as he proved he’s innocent. No evidence gets ignored, no matter if you are a woman or a man
They could delete it or manipulate it for a chance of pussy

Foids are far weaker in strength than men.

Any man could knock a foid out easily.

Foids are far weaker in strength than men.

Any man could knock a foid out easily.
Even if a foid punched me in the face while I am tied up, i would not feel threatened, because they are so unthreatening, it’s pathetic. They can’t break my bones without using a hammer or something

Even if a foid punched me in the face while I am tied up, i would not feel threatened, because they are so unthreatening, it’s pathetic. They can’t break my bones without using a hammer or something
I could easily break out of being tied up and beat her up.

No woman can beat a man

I hate nigger foids. Can't stand even hearing them talk. If I was the host I would literally beat the shit out of all of them:lasereyes:

IT landwhales, even 10 of you aren't enough to knock me down.

I hate nigger foids. Can't stand even hearing them talk. If I was the host I would literally beat the shit out of all of them:lasereyes:
I have one loud living under me!

most aren’t that retarded but they know they have the system on Their side against individual men

most aren’t that retarded but they know they have the system on Their side against individual men
Black people are fucking loud and i have one living under me, Learn to read...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back