Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that we have to compete with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
904011F2 A5C2 40DE 8C5C 110897590600

Just seeing that makes me boil with seething rage. I hope they all die slowly.

Are we even human ?

This is why I laugh at plastic surgerycels thinking that making their nose a little smaller will make them able to compete with chad demigods. No chance

reminder that water is wet

This is why I laugh at plastic surgerycels thinking that making their nose a little smaller will make them able to compete with chad demigods. No chance
I don't even want to think about what his Instagram page looks like. My heart stops just by looking at this pic. O V E R .

I don't even want to think about what his Instagram page looks like. My heart stops just by looking at this pic. O V E R .
Same. I get fucking intimidated AF. Holy shit imagine taking out your gf to a house party and these guys show up. And she is all like gigly with them and likes them.

Kek. Cannot cope.with these feels.

Same. I get fucking intimidated AF. Holy shit imagine taking out your gf to a house party and these guys show up. And she is all like gigly with them and likes them.

Oh man. He will literally steal everyone's attention anywhere he goes, the fucking lucky life

When he walks past you instinctively look at the ground like a dog

that "Chad" looks like a fucking retard

This fear is one part of what made me leave my last relationship and want to stay single forever.

I will be in the same league as that guy after all my surgeries.

We arent the same species

We’re not even in the competition.

The other two aren't even chadlites but jfc at that Giga-Chad would probably ER on the spot if I ever saw him.

Our competition is more like the middle and the left guy,

Guys on the right basically don't exist

Legit 9.5/10 male lol