Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that THIS is what 9/10 male models can get

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Male models have ugly girlfriends

Btw, these women are not ugly, but they are definitely not at the same level of their boyfriends... and geez, they are from high status jobs as well.

Imagine what YOU can get? Or you don't even have to imagine, just install Tinder and see for yourself, its over boyos

verry good observation

yes, they mog them tbh

The woman in the black jacket - that Fagan chin would be a death sentence if she were male.

Well men aren't as superficial as women, so i guess they just fell in love with the personalities of those foids.

Some people win in life and some lose.
The ones who lose must attack the ones who win.

They are gigachads they can get better than that tbh

just downgrade ur genetics bro!

Well men aren't as superficial as women, so i guess they just fell in love with the personalities of those foids.
possibly.

how do you know that they aren't fucking gigastacies on the side though?

fucking morons if I had that kind of looks I would go for 9/10 stacy JFL to this idiots

After taking the black pill, foids look evil when they smile.

View attachment 177040

Btw, these women are not ugly, but they are definitely not at the same level of their boyfriends... and geez, they are from high status jobs as well.

Imagine what YOU can get? Or you don't even have to imagine, just install Tinder and see for yourself, its over boyos
Upper left girl makes me think of John Denver and Richard Dean Anderson
Lower left girl looks like Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5 with that deer caught in headlights idiotic look.
The girl on the right I do like a bit, though. She looks like the older version of my first real crush. Except, she looks like she's much older than what my crush would be right now, or maybe if my crush got into meth with all those weird marks on her face.

this

I have seen bluepilled faggots say that women want a man with a good peronality, yet, we see(irl) men with uglier girlfriends than them, and they are happy together usually due to personality

They date down on purpose. If they find someone on their level , Then the girl will look for someone above his level and there’s always a bigger Chad

6/10 beckeys are looksmatch for 9/10 chads

to get a 9/10 foid you need to be 9/10 plus a millionaire minimum

Because that's how you manage to stay in a stable relationship in 2019, as a man you must always mog her and have more options than her

View attachment 177040

Chico's son mogs me from State of Parana to Province of Saskatchewan

this

I have seen bluepilled faggots say that women want a man with a good peronality, yet, we see(irl) men with uglier girlfriends than them, and they are happy together usually due to personality

There are men with ugly girls who also have shit personalities, though, I personally know such a case.

They date down on purpose. If they find someone on their level , Then the girl will look for someone above his level and there’s always a bigger Chad

Exactly. That is the best those Chads can get while keeping them as LTR. Anything above that and they will ditch them in 1~2 years to fuck a giga Chad famous actor or musician

It's 100% over

Maybe they fell in love with their personality. Have you ever thought of that inquell?

The chick on the top left is super hot or at least up to my standards were I a giga Chad.

The other two foids? Not so much.

After taking the black pill, foids look evil when they smile.
I might have already been subconciously realizing that gradually, but your pointing it out makes it seem much more obvious.

LG this gives me mixed feelings about you. You're like someone who points out the laugh tracks on comedies. I can't un-hear it afterwards, I must pay attention and it ruins the mystery.

I must not be bitter though. Such awareness is true enlightenment and steers us toward appreciating superior things.

I wonder if why in certain manga circles this is why some artists prefer to draw girls who are unhappy (never smile) instead of ones who smile at guys, because that seems like a purer un-feigned emotion?

Or at least... if a girl in a manga is drawn smiling, if she is doing it secretly, smiling when alone instead of smiling in another's presence, this is the only smile we can think to be genuine?

View attachment 177040

The only good looking one is the one at the top left.

JFL to get a 9/10 foid you'd need to be demigod 13/10 at this point. or a multi billionaire.

JFL to get a 9/10 foid you'd need to be demigod 13/10 at this point. or a multi billionaire.
L is not enough in 2019

You need LMS

And they have MS.... but not enough JFL

this is average for foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back