Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that these are the people determining government policy on incels in Canada

• Thread starter Deleted member 19
  • Start date
Glad to see so many positive threads about the country i live in. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Its over. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View attachment 307388
Wow 72% of incels are autistic? Interesting, lets have a look at the actual poll itself
View attachment 307389
And yes, that is the poll they're citing, they even link to it in the study. These retards who can't even tell the difference between yes and no are the people informing the government on policy in canada
Ref: https://preventviolence.ca/publication/incels-for-practitioners/
Mainstream media is fucking useless and Hopeless. The very fact that This is what Normies consume as their "news" is terrifying and sad.

Tenor 9

-----

9cc
9cc
9cc
9cc
9cc
9cc

Last edited:
They are doing this on purpose, when I first glanced over it I didnt see anything wrong with the chart, thats what these whores are betting on, since really who checks all the sources anyway.
They arent stupid they are evil and out to get you for daring to talk against gynocracy.

16C270E0 318D 4BAA ACC4 BFD5D56C784C

So it’s death by a million cuts then.

Women shouldn’t be allowed to have tax payed jobs.

I'am autistic, though.

Maybe normies have a point and weird > ugly in causing inceldom but I have doubts, besides, the two are usually comorbid. Never met a normal person who looked really ugly or a weird person who looked really attractive. Either gender.
Also it's no wonder incels started being noticed and hated and hateful more once autists and other mentalcels came into the picture.
Society and mentalcels despise each other even more than society and truecels because society thinks mentalcels are faking it and have 0 sympathy.

Does anyone know why Canada is so actively anti-incel?

I'm pretty sure they're the only state that has GOVERNMENT POLICY on PEOPLE WHO CANNOT GET LAID.

What the fuck is this?

Any theories?

I live in Canada, and honestly, it could be because of how fucked most dudes are here. There's no winning as a male here unless you're white and 6ft plus. Toronto is incel hell.

Any updates on Saint [INSERT NAME OF 17 YEAR OLD ANON] who went amok at the spa?
Could barely find information about the lad

They probably got confused about the placement of 'Yes' and 'No' on the pie chart being inverted to the order in the legend (No on top vs Yes on top).

Very bad bungle though.

They should pay us to do these

And these morons have more money/power/status/etc than us.
What a clown world

You don't have to actually lack social skills to get treated like you do.

All Incels have some form of autism. It doesn't surprise me smh.

Very crazy considering I am in canada. Hope its just like violence laws, would be crazy if we see ads talking about the "terror" of the incel paid by the Canadian government. Hopefully this does not happen

Very crazy considering I am in canada. Hope its just like violence laws, would be crazy if we see ads talking about the "terror" of the incel paid by the Canadian government. Hopefully this does not happen

If such a thing happened, I wouldn't blink twice.

:feelsclown: world will always keep on honking.

If such a thing happened, I wouldn't blink twice.
"Now you see the monster known as a incel. They lurk all over the world. These "people" are just like you and me, but they have not had premarital sex, nor are they in a relationship. They are monster, if you know an incel, or somehow who has these traits, contact local authorities." Would be a funny ad, but crazy

someone has a really unfulfilling job

Cant understand a pie chart but can suck some mean dick:p:p

667 retards answered the poll

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back