Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder That There's a Fakecel Heightshaming Faggot on This Forum

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Amelie Cheung fucks Chad while you rot
★★
Thread calling for the death of shortcels:

Mentally lost faggot

Original:

Archive:

Being a faggot:

Original:

Archive:

Oh, and his avi glorifies a necrozoophiliac (people who want to fuck dead animals):

@DarkStarDown @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
Time to spam his wall

Time to spam his wall
:yes:

He should be banned.

He literally called for the death of shortcels.

Why is he on a forum with shortcels if he hates them, huh?

Who allowed this manlet shamer, fakecel, troon lover back in here:feelsseriously:

:yes:

He should be banned.

He literally called for the death of shortcels.

Why is he on a forum with shortcels if he hates them, huh?
Idk how he's got 5800+ posts without being banned

Who allowed this manlet shamer, fakecel, troon lover back in here:feelsseriously:
@Fat Link did because he said he was "suicidal."

I would rather he die than hurt a shortcel. Anyone who calls death upon innocents and oppressed people should die.

Idk how he's got 5800+ posts without being banned
He got banned by @proudweeb (I think) and @Fat Link unbanned him:

He got banned by @proudweeb (I think) and @Fat Link unbanned him:

>Be sad and suicidal
>Use the opportunity to bully short guys on an incel forum

The Mods never listen i told them about Troon CruxGammata over a month ago and took them until today to ban her

Last edited:
@ItsovERfucks @Electus @DarkStarDown

@Mentally lost cel claiming he wasn't himself when he made the posts:

Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002417
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002443
Capture dcran 2024 05 25 002459
Image 2024 05 25 002641372

My only problem with mentally lost cel is that he has an avi I don't like. He needs to have the cat avi again.

The reason why he's called @Mentally lost cel is he lost his way to r/lgbt and accidentally signed up for .is.

@ItsovERfucks @Electus

The reason why he's called @Mentally lost cel is he lost his way to r/lgbt and accidentally signed up for .is.

@ItsovERfucks @Electus

Cry harder little bitches

@Fat Link did because he said he was "suicidal."

I would rather he die than hurt a shortcel. Anyone who calls death upon innocents and oppressed people should die.
If a shortcel was suicidal he wouldn't give a fuck

Mods keep these kind of posts dont delete them , i am not a sensitive faggot , i want these to be kept forever , maybe then the sane and the smart people will know i was just a normal person who can have certain emotions ... years later i will always be remembered as a legendary hero who fought for justice while you my haters will be remembered as common low iq dog worshipping fools

Oh, and his avi glorifies a necrozoophiliac (people who want to fuck dead animals):
I didnt glorify @canino1997 , he is a funny af guy and that pic was funny , i dont support fucking animals dead or alive

I only support fucking girls :)

years later i will always be remembered as a legendary hero who fought for justice while you my haters will be remembered as common low iq dog worshipping fools
EyCxvP2XAAMT34L.jpg

We're only allowed to heightshame tallfags here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back