Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that the war against Chad & Stacey and degeneracy can't be won

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
We can spread the blackpill, we can make life miserable for normies and get in the way of Chad & Stacey, but we will never beat them. We will never win the war against them and degeneracy. There are too many thots, there are too many normies who don't care. We will always be outcasts, doomed to be miserable and live a life of rage and loneliness.

true, incels always lose

Time for nuclear holocaust.

If every incel went ER at the same time the society would break down.

But we should all still keep fighting regardless,look at the Taliban over a 100000 of them have been killed and yet they still show no sign of giving up

But we should all still keep fighting regardless,look at the Taliban over a 100000 of them have been killed and yet they still show no sign of giving up
Oh I agree, we shouldn't roll over and die and let them do whatever they want. But it's a war with no end.

As long as normies get their dick sucked by ugly/average girls change will not happen.

Degeneracy need to be so bad that even even 5/10 and 6/10 are considered incel a

i don't want to fight against degeneracy, i just want to be included in it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back