Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Reminder that the Redditor's wife who cheated on him multiple times and had 5 kids that weren't his, ended up killing herself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
this thread always had LARP vibes to me but if legit then JFL

easy way out, she should be resurrected just to have pain inflicted unto her

That bitch couldn’t take accountability for her own actions she’d rather kill herself and have her husband and children bear the burden of the heinous acts she committed.
Foid logic right there

this thread always had LARP vibes to me but if legit then JFL
I believe it. A girl at my high school tried to cuck her normie boyfriend into a open relationship but he wasn't stupid and he broke up with her over it. She was 15, imagine what women are doing at 20 or whatever this laides age was.

>I came home one evening to find she had committed suicide by overdosing.

fucking based. The guy is a fucking cuck for wanting to forgive her and work through it.

>I came home one evening to find she had committed suicide by overdosing.

fucking based. The guy is a fucking cuck for wanting to forgive her and work through it.
If he's a cuck, what's based about it? And considering how long they were married, it's understandable if stupid. Men get far more attached then women in relationships.

Imagine actually roping with tic tacs.

All of this would have never happened if she kept her legs closed

If he's a cuck, what's based about it? And considering how long they were married, it's understandable if stupid. Men get far more attached then women in relationships.
I think he was reacting to her having killed herself when he said it was based.

obvious larp is obvious

She did him a favor.

Her harlot genes still exist in her kids though....
Also JFL at foids, telling you no right for them. They don't take responsibly for anything.

She won.
The guy invested his life into "his" family. Thats a price you can only pay once.

She won.
The guy invested his life into "his" family. Thats a price you can only pay once.

She got to have her cake and eat it too.
I don't think this is made up. This was posted a year after the first post was made and women have done worse then this.

He even said in his first post that he would make an update.

Just swap the asprin pills for poison/ drugs, and change the bottle before the cops/ emts arrive theory.

Just another foid that didn't want to be held accountable for her fuckups.

women have done worse then this
Women don't suicide tbh, obvious LARP.
Also, check the writing style, it's anticlimactic as fuck. The guy would have to be full autist to write like that

Probably wanted to survive it and get attention and forgiveness but overdosed too much and died like a dumb whore.

Women don't suicide tbh, obvious LARP.
Also, check the writing style, it's anticlimactic as fuck. The guy would have to be full autist to write like that
Of course they do it's just never successful or serious most of the time. And so what if it's anticlimatic, she killed herself what else is there to say?

Worthless cunt. I hope she burns in hell

Why cheat if she can't handle the consequences?
full

Of course they do it's just never successful or serious most of the time. And so what if it's anticlimatic, she killed herself what else is there to say?
The writing style is emotionless and detached. As though it happened to someone else, as though it was a story he overheard

The writing style is emotionless and detached. As though it happened to someone else, as though it was a story he overheard
What's he supposed to write then? And you know if he did that you'd be calling him a cuck.

Forgiving the whore is a cuck move, grieving for the death of a loved one is not
It's also probably because it happened a few weeks after the original post based off what OP says in this one.

It's also probably because it happened a few weeks after the original post based off what OP says in this one.
Dunno, still reads like a massive LARP to me

Well she basically killed him too, no way is he ever going to pass on his genes now
She won.

This seems larp tbh, who would post on reddit the same day his wife killed herself?

This seems larp tbh, who would post on reddit the same day his wife killed herself?
It wasn't the same day. It happened a few weeks after the original post which was made a year prior.

It wasn't the same day. It happened a few weeks after the original post which was made a year prior.
Oh ok, still pretty strange to announce it on reddit like it was nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if a soy did that tbh

Update: Thanks for the golds and silvers also one of my "daughter" started her OnlyFans please subscribe guys.

damn what a massive cuckold

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back