Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man catches his wife cheating on him with his BROTHER by accident

I

IsaaqYare

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/14smfmw/my_wife_of_7_years_has_been_cheating_on_me_with/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=1

He said he's going to file for divorce. All that will do is give her the house, car, full custody of the kids, any money you have, along with 13 more years of alimony and child support payments. Western women being whores is well known, but the part makes it much worse is how feminists and kikes have designed the court system to absolutely abuse and ruin you as a man. The woman doesn't suffer any consequences, rather she would benefit from cheating and divorcing her husband. I really don't understand why men haven't reformed divorce and family law. It's 100% unfair for men, yet no one talks about it. It boggles my mind.

That website is for freaks to larp about their fantasies

This bitch went straight to accusing her brother in law of rape. Still fucked up how he'd do his own brother dirty knowing he built a family, but she needs to held herself accountable too. This could happen to any man that hookups throught OLD and then when her boyfriend (the one you didn't know about) catches the both of you, she can easily lie saying that you raped her if he hasn't beaten your ass already
>Woman
>Accountable

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back