Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that the mirror adds at least 4 points

• Thread starter TruestOfThemAll
  • Start date
TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
Your perception of your self is distorted for the better. Hold your phone at least 1.5m away to minimise the already minor distortion and look at your reflection through your phone I guarantee it's very different

And the mirror shows everything the wrong way .
Take a selfie with your phone and mirror the image to see yourself how others see you .
There are also Apps that let you see the TRUE , mirrored image .

mirrors make me looks worse tbh jfl

This is the blackest black pill.

The mirror "smoothes" faces. I wouldn't say this goes as far as +4 but it is definitely +2.

Mirror makes me look so much better (and even then still garbage tier). In photos I literally look retarded.

The mirrorpill is devastating.

Oh great I am a zero

Your perception of your self is distorted for the better. Hold your phone at least 1.5m away to minimise the already minor distortion and look at your reflection through your phone I guarantee it's very different
Why would a reflection on another surface look worse than the one on the mirror?

That'd make me a 0

Legit shocked when I see myself in photos vs mirror. You also can't see your side profile in a mirror, so its even worse when you see a photo and discover you have no chin.

Ive always felt disgusted seeing myself in real pictures, but in the mirror I feel so passable.

not true,most front cameras make you look like shit cause of distance and distortion
the mirror shows you moving which will look more attractive opposite to a still image though,so youre kind of right.

The mirror adds 4 points but my lack of self worth detracts my looks by 4 points, so it evens out. I'm still a curry, so I get mogged by most of the human race.

Let's be honest, a mirror will do you more justice than a shitty front camera.

mirror is one of the biggest copes. im usually chadlite material in the mirror but 2/10 meme tier at worst and 3.5/10 still fucked tier at best on camera.

I'd say it depends on the mirror. They are not all the same, some of them have imperfections, some are subtly twisted, uneven etc.

Seriously some clothing stores have these magic mirrors that even I look good in.

cope. im a -3 in the fucking mirror

on the phone im at least a 6

I don't think it is the mirror, but the excellent even lighting in most bathrooms. Go to a mirror in the mall or something and you will be as ugly as you expect.