Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that that the Chaz zone in Seattle still exists.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Kind of shocking to be honest. I guess a lot of people are no good these days.

The trump admin is letting it go on so they ruin themselves and lefties can look bad

yes, i got some basic preps done, not because of the virus or blm hoaxes, but because of the overall rising chaos

Talking all that chaz. Idk why this even popped up. Seems like some opportunistic anarchist commies jumped at the chance and criminals soon followed

If you think this "zone" will actually gain autonomy from the only world superpower you're deluded
Of course it won't but the fact that it's been allowed for so long is shocking. A soundcloud rapper has made himself warlord for christs sake.

article was from june 22, i think its been dismantled now

Pretty sure chaz is getting taken down, i heard people are getting arrested now because of it

I gotta get a gun, I ain't getting dragged off by some angry mob and hung from a street light

Idiots think they're saving the world by playing heros

Lol, do you think protesting is new?

You must've forgotten Vietnam
Where there aotonomus zones being made with warlords? And it's not just the riots.

Can't wait for World War 3 to happen.

yes, i got some basic preps done, not because of the virus or blm hoaxes, but because of the overall rising chaos
I am getting preps done I can't get caught with my pants down.

This thing needs to stop being out of fucking stock and then I'm good.

Just wait. They're biding their time. As soon as the next big story hits and everyone loses focus they'll crack down on these "autonomous" zones
Don't you mean, "They are Biden their time?" Lol.

If you think this "zone" will actually gain autonomy from the only world superpower you're deluded
You can't really compare tho but idea of a parallel state is not unlikely, this kind of things already happens in ghettos and favelas to some extent. Even in countries like Japan you'll have the Yakuza having some kind of state-like power in some areas.

If America keeps going down the tubes this way, this is not such of an absurd scenario.

It's just a bunch of numales and soybeards roleplaying as if they're actually "standing up" against anything. Ironically not much different from the middle aged fat fucks roleplaying as Rambo BMF's or some shit

Why should I ever be bothered to care about capital hill redditor zone though?

this has nothing to do with inceldom

Of course it won't but the fact that it's been allowed for so long is shocking. A soundcloud rapper has made himself warlord for christs sake.
Niggers are a protected species in the West. The administration is in a sense powerless because they know that every nigger death will freak out the hippies an lefties all over the country.

Hopefully it fuckin does

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back