Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that soyciety wants to castrate you and gouge your eyes out

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Everyone who isn't part of our community wants to mortally wound us simply because we are ugly. They will never admit this irrefutable fact, the fact that it is human nature to weed out the ugly and undesirable using the most gruesome methods possible. We must defend ourselves from this tyranny, always watch your backs. Do not let (((them))) eradicate you. We deserve the right to live normal lives!

012D9801 5EDF 47BA AA65 56354055AD85

It’s cos (((them)))

How many women have you asked out?

True it's human nature to do it

They want as braindead slaves or 6 feet under.

Soys support obesity so you are just retarded lol.
They support foid obesity, not male obesity. So on the contrary, they condemn it. If you weren't such a bluepilled faggot you would know that. Seethe, dilate, cry moar

They support foid obesity, not male obesity. So on the contrary, they condemn it. If you weren't such a bluepilled faggot you would know that. Seethe, dilate, cry moar
Blubilled? jfl at you man. They support male obesity too. Ft positivity and eveything. I just hate people llke you. I hate all fat disgusting people , no matter their opinions.

Blubilled? jfl at you man. They support male obesity too.
Go to Reddit and you will literally find subs dedicated to shaming fat men, CuckTears included. 2/10 for making me reply you drunk wagecuck fucktard

Last edited:
Go to Reddit and you will literally find subs dedicated to shaming fat men, CuckTears included. 2/10 for making me reply you drunk fucktard wagecuck
Yeah drinking is clearly as bad as being a obese fuck with rotting teeth. I also could quit my job and neet for a year if i wanted to but i want to get out of inceldom as opposite to you who clearly have given up and decided to become a worthless degenerate. You disgust me so much because i would rather be dead than be something you are. Do you have no shame for what you are?

I know. Our detractors have openly stated that they want us doxxed or that they want us beaten up.

I wish there was a legal way to fight these people. Like a boxing match against a slut or a weak cuck. If I could pick my opponents there would be plenty weak morons to brain damage and get away with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back