Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder, that something big is going to happen tomorrow. Israel or Hezbollah will go ER

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
Hezbollah will either invade the Gallilee or Israel will attack Iran's nuclear facilities as a way to take revenge symbolically. Calling it right now.

Last edited:
@incelerated
@WizardofSoda
@NeverGetUp36
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@HotDogCel

@Osman279
@kay'
@KING NOTHING
@svgmn1
@MiSKiRaT

Hezbollah will either invade the Gallilee or Israel will attack Iran's nuclear facilities as a way to take revenge symbolically. Calling it right now.
what makes u say that ?

what makes u say that ?
Because, Nethenyahu would like to do something on the same day that his "country" got humiliated. About Hezbollah, groups like them like to do big stuff on days like October 7th because, it's symbolic. I would be suprised if nothing happened tomorrow.

mfw nothing will happen :feelsdevil:

Because, Nethenyahu would like to do something on the same day that his "country" got humiliated. About Hezbollah, groups like them like to do big stuff on days like October 7th because, it's symbolic. I would be suprised if nothing happened tomorrow.
ic

I'm just tired of the genocide in Gaza, and there's a lot of wishful thinking on my end. I want Hezbollah to kill every Israeli(in Vidya)

@incelerated
@WizardofSoda
@NeverGetUp36
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@HotDogCel

@Osman279
@kay'
@KING NOTHING
@svgmn1
@MiSKiRaT
this feels getting dragged. it feels like cuckussia vs cuckraine

I'm just tired of the genocide in Gaza, and there's a lot of wishful thinking on my end. I want Hezbollah to kill every Israeli(in Vidya)
Why do you precise in vidya, don't tell me that your cucked government made it illegal to be against israel and pro hezbollah ?

Why tho? Israel will 100% attack Iran. Maybe, just not tommorow.

Why do you precise in vidya, don't tell me that your cucked government made it illegal to be against israel and pro hezbollah ?
No, I can say whatever i want, i just do that out of habit, because, everyone here (on the forum) does the same thing when saying similar stuff.

No, I can say whatever i want, i just do that out of habit, because, everyone here (on the forum) does the same thing when saying similar stuff.
Oh ic. Because when I saw the lebanese army protecting the us embassy I got doubt jfl

Oh ic. Because when I saw the lebanese army protecting the us embassy I got doubt jfl
The Lebanese goverment is neutral when it comes to the conflict. They need to stay neutral if they want to get American aid.

The Lebanese goverment is neutral when it comes to the conflict. They need to stay neutral if they want to get American aid.
I think they really should spit on this "aid" destined to control them.

I think they really should spit on this "aid" destined to control them.
No choice. Lebanon is a shithole thanks to israel and America. If they don't accept the aid, the situation will worsen.

No choice. Lebanon is a shithole thanks to israel and America. If they don't accept the aid, the situation will worsen.
I mean this aid is precisly destined to prevent the libanese gov to support the hezbollah. So in the long term this aid is more of a hindrance to development as it makes harder for lebanon to destroy israel (imo, I know that Im not a geopolitical expert jfl)

Both are fake wars that are used to usher in a real NWO with Sudis bringing the fake peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back