Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill reminder that normalfags hate you

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
It doesn't matter how moderate you are. You are a low status male. Normalfags hate you. Society wants to exploit you and women want you dead. There is no point in trying to appease them.

Don't appease them, just continue feeding them blackpills until they snap out their cucked belief system.

also relevent

It doesn't matter how moderate you are. You are a low status male. Normalfags hate you. Society wants to exploit you and women want you dead. There is no point in trying to appease them.

I learn this every day at work, I am reminded whenever I see the Stacey's in HR pull in the young Chads to their office for professional growth, only to become managers in spite of being spectacularly incompetent. You think it's a coincidence all these major corporations are making idiotic decisions that hurt the stock? It's because the Stacey's of HR push the Chads to the top, then act shocked when they age out of Chadism and still grab at girls like Chads are encouraged to do. Just look at Harvey Weinstein's "I learned to act like this in the 60s, it was wrong then and it is wrong now" No buddy, you got to do that in your 60s because you were a Chad and every woman was a wanton fucking whore just for you. You failed to realize when you aged to become undesirable. You want to eliminate sexual harassment, stop elating Chads to powerful positions.

Even before I despised them I knew they hated me. I never did shit to them, but all they do is mock us male virgins, short men, dickcels, etc. They want to hate us? Fine, fuck them too.

well i love them to DEATH

If normalfags killed us they would call it justice JFL.

We exist as human punching bags. Legit.

Everyone inherently hates ugly faced people, you will forever be a stress ball to normies and an exanple of what not to be. Its over. The end of this universe cant come soon enough.