Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that looks determine your perceived intelligence, too

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I was a cute kid until puberty. People, mates and even some teachers considered me almost gifted.

Puberty hit me like a truck. As soon as I got ugly, suddenmy people started assuming I was below average intelligent, even teachers told my parents that I would be unfit for collegue.

Fucking LOL as a male you are literally your LOOKS

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
9d 40m
there was a chadlite punk type kid in my school that got bumped up to a more advanced math track in my high school despite get C's in his math classes. the reason? the female teacher thought he had "potential". meanwhile i was getting A's and got moved up a year later only to watch him fail further.

funny thing is, he was a dick to me in middle school, but somehow came around to pitying/liking me, and even defending me, when he realized i had a head for math. before that he thought my social retardation just meant general retardation.

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
This is one of the more underrated blackpills, it's so true and pianfull:(