Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious reminder that life is complex and you shouldn’t just not do anything awesome because of some blackpill theories

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
two couples that were together since late teens recently broke up in my friend group. these women gave 6 of their best years to men who they now don’t wanna settle with. life is too complex to not just do some amazing things with it just because of things said this defeatist circlejerkking forum.

i am not saying that none of the points in this forum are valid, but life is more complex and the theories here should be just enjoyed as complementary theories to globohomo narratives.

dnr jokes writing themselves :rolleyes:

two couples that were together since late teens recently broke up in my friend group. these women gave 6 of their best years to men who they now don’t wanna settle with. life is too complex to not just do some amazing things with it just because of things said this defeatist circlejerkking forum.

i am not saying that none of the points in this forum are valid, but life is more complex and the theories here should be just enjoyed as complementary theories to globohomo narratives.
I understand. But everything is demotivating when you don't get female touch. As a guy, that's one of the most important things to recieve. Also the fear of dying alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back