Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that Jeremy meeks is famous, has a billionaire gf because of his personality

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Sttl29E.jpg

RE: Reminder that Jeremy meeks is famous and has a billionaire gf because of his looks

mudufuka is openly cheating on his wife and bitches still don't care. what a world we live in

What a great personality, also don't forget that he cheated on his wife for this billionaire woman :) What an awesome personality, shiet..

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
mudufuka is openly cheating on his wife and bitches still don't care. what a world we live in

lol who cares, females know he has a good personality, so no hate bruh.. lol only creepy people actually cheat because of their horrible personalities.. This guy? srsly who cares that he cheats? His personality will end WW3 in seconds because of his great intellect and speech skills.

He also takes multiple showers a day.

Weed said:
What  a great personality, also don't forget that he cheated on his wife for this billionaire woman :) What an awesome personality, shiet..

lol who cares, females know he has a good personality, so no hate bruh.. lol only creepy people cheat

"He can rape me anytime he wants tehehehe!"

jagged0 said:

Femoids really tweeted this... Not even joking.

jagged0 said:

Who cares that he rapes someone? His personality will make up for it.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Femoids really tweeted this... Not even joking.

Links pls need suicide fuel

Weed said:

I can't find it. It was posted on /r/Incels back when it was up, but I don't remember how long ago it was.

Weed said:
What  a great personality, also don't forget that he cheated on his wife for this billionaire woman :) What an awesome personality, shiet..

lol who cares, females know he has a good personality, so no hate bruh.. lol only creepy people actually cheat because of their horrible personalities.. This guy? srsly who cares that he cheats? His personality will end WW3 in seconds because of his great intellect and speech skills.

females thought process=no thought whatsoever

Weed said:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162609571&pagenumber=5

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 128
I seriously worship jeremy meeks, he`s like a walking blackpill, holyshit.

Sneepysqar said:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162609571&pagenumber=5

Oh my lord, oh my jeez. I think I will faint. What the fuck is this shit...

That's it guys, gonna spend $100k to look like a 9/10 then I will go on a rape rampage, I don't fucking care. tbh I wish I was a millionaire someday so I could afford that, at least I could rape legally. FML..

Take the rapepill. It's only rape if the rapist is ugly.