Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that IT is basically dead and has been for the past year or so, they are completely and totally irrelevant.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
r/shortguys: 5.3k members - 228 online
r/IncelTears (the most active after they split the shitholes): 325k members - 203 online

They peaked a looong time ago, if you sort by Top > All time all the posts are from like 2019. They have 0 relevance or credibility and most of the userbase is the same 10 landswhales/troons/genetic trash soys. Don't get why a few people obsessively post about them here when fucking r/shortguys has surpassed them by now. :feelskek:

I can't believe this bros... After all these years... We finally fucking won.

There are 2 ITs but R/Inceltear is less dead.

r/IncelTears (the most active after they split the shitholes): 325k members - 203 online

They peaked a looong time ago, if you sort by Top > All time all the posts are from like 2019. They have 0 relevance or credibility and most of the userbase is the same 10 landswhales/troons/genetic trash soys. Don't get why a few people obsessively post about them here when fucking r/shortguys has surpassed them by now. :feelskek:
IT is even disliked/hated amongst other Redditors, just search up their name in the search bar on Reddit & you will see: When other Redditors have an issue with you, you know you royally fucked up.

Why did anybody care about IT. These are old fucking milennials behind 5 years and live in the past. These retards don’t even know how big the Blackpill has gotten on tiktok it has blown up with Looksmaxxing jokes getting easily over a million likes. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IT is gonna seethe over the fact 12 year olds are taking the Blackpill now.

Why did they split?
Inceltears was the OG one but from what i heard a mod put it on private so they made Inceltear, Inceltears is back now but its less active since it was on private for so long.

don't care, haven't even visited that place since mid june and don't ever plan to

dnc (did not care)

incels shall inherit reddit

i think they're past the point of faking images and astroturfing and are now just genuinely going insane "i hate men" "fnvsfjvsjnfvsdjkvnjkds *whole bunch of nonsense*

incelswithouthate before it got taken down had 28k members and 826 active members, meanwhile in the same year (2020)
inceltears had 345k members but only 562 active.

IT has been dead for a long time.

IT is just the same 12 foids and rabid homosexuals circlejerking one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back