Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that Incel Tear cucks are as dumb as they are pathetic. This guy really thinks he has socrates-tier logic.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
These guys were shitting on a shortcels post with one of my songs, and I made the mistake of trying to have a discussion with one of these guys.

Here is the shortcels post:

Here is the incel tears post:

Screen Shot 2020 03 17 at 70208 PM
Screen Shot 2020 03 17 at 70218 PM
Screen Shot 2020 03 17 at 70250 PM

i forgot this screengrab:

Screen Shot 2020 03 17 at 75809 PM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 7.55.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 7.55.35 PM.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
It's hilarious how you made the guy replying to your comments sperg out in walls of text. JFL.

THIS NEEDS TO BE PINNED :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Idc about IT at this point

Incel tears are sadic sociopaths. Then they ask why incels are going ER.
Lets just fucking brigade their subreddit. Just make fake accounts and downvote everything you can. Don't forget to use vpn btw. Who's with me? :feelzez:

Last edited:
why do those faggots always go all out in text?? jfc wont read that bluepilled fags shit

They’re virgins just like us.

why do those faggots always go all out in text?? jfc wont read that bluepilled fags shit
Mfw people try bluepilling me and u just respond with "k" and keep going ohee hee hee

I don’t understand the title of the IT post. Yeah, he died. But he also spent a while living “like a lion” as the supreme dictator of a nation. Doesn’t the fact that he died assert the validity of his claim???

I don’t understand the title of the IT post. Yeah, he died. But he also spent a while living “like a lion” as the supreme dictator of a nation. Doesn’t the fact that he died assert the validity of his claim???
What do you expect from a group that collectively has a Mariana trench IQ

And suddenly they take "involuntary celibate" by it's actual definition. Oh wait, but that would mean that virgins on IT are also incels.:waitwhat::waitwhat:

"I don't spend any energy on these comments", proceeds to write several angry walls of text

Aside from that, I play a lot of obscure mmo/grinding games where most of playerbase are sad neets, failed boomers and weird teenagers- his style of writing and acting reminds me a lot of how these people act when they arque or get angry on chat. Make out of that what you want.

Last edited:
Every IT cuck has a pea sized brain

Incel tears are sadic sociopaths. Then they ask why incels are going ER.
Lets just fucking brigade their subreddit. Just make fake accounts and downvote everything you can. Don't forget to use vpn btw. Who's with me? :feelzez:
Let the poor ITcels cope in peace, my man.