Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reminder that good looking “incels” are still worshipped by girls

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
So I was PMing some guy on looksmax.org who is really good looking, at least a high tier normie

I think it’s fair to make the assumption that they’re basically like us mentally, weird and say socially unacceptable things

He was texting one girl from his campus using stupid incel vocabulary and she still asked him to chill with him

View: https://imgur.com/a/M7AF1d7

Imagine having such little respect for urself that someone humiliates you for showing affection and you still come back to them :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

TL;DR: creepy and offensive when incels say it, slightly annoying when chad says it :feelsseriously:

Water is wet.

bitches love being degraded and abused by good looking guys

Looksmax faggot, not 1 second

Le personality teeheee :feelsclown:

So looksmaxx autism is a real phenomenon jfl.

It's all 100% looks. With enough looks, you can have any personality and still win. Of course, if you're a violent criminal, then you'll make women even much more wet.

Looks is all it is. Looksmax is all you should be doing if you have a good base. Every point counts.

Personality doesnt exist. Your height and face is your personality. Girl wont even talk to you if she dont like you at least a bit.

Looks is all it is. Looksmax is all you should be doing if you have a good base. Every point counts.
Reminder that as depressing as this post is, it isn't over for many people who aren't completely hideous

if you are able to looksmax to a certain level you may be safe :feelsautistic:

looksmax retard are no different than self improvement redpillers
no but at least they can give us shit like this to inadvertently prove the blackpill :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The only thing keeping us from getting laid is our looks. If we were chad and posted exactly the same things we post on this forum we would still get laid.

The only thing keeping us from getting laid is our looks. If we were chad and posted exactly the same things we post on this forum we would still get laid.
Yes, people who say autism is keeping them from getting laid are retarded no pun intended

The infinite amount is of injustices chad can get away with is astounding to this day.

There are no good looking incels

low-functioning Chad perhaps?
No, they would still have foids giving them free, sympathy-based sex, maybe not the whole intercourse and especially not a relationship, but kisses and blowjobs definitely.

Cmon, "good-looking incels", just think about this expression for a few seconds and you must realize how awkward it sounds. And it does so, because it doesn't exist.

Cmon, "good-looking incels", just think about this expression for a few seconds and you must realize how awkward it sounds. And it does so, because it doesn't exist.
you're right, it's a contradiction

Personality doesnt exist. Your height and face is your personality. Girl wont even talk to you if she dont like you at least a bit.

No, they would still have foids giving them free, sympathy-based sex, maybe not the whole intercourse and especially not a relationship, but kisses and blowjobs definitely.

I don’t really know a better way of writing it, which is why I put “incels” in quotes like that

like my point is that this person wrote similar to cringey way people on here write things and still got some girl to ask him out twice

It's all 100% looks. With enough looks, you can have any personality and still win. Of course, if you're a violent criminal, then you'll make women even much more wet.
did you make that? good vocals

Posting here as a chad will probably get you laid more, because rosties will try to "fix" you.

Many years ago, I regularly received transit bus cards(10 trips each). I'd use them to board the '5b' bus of the city I lived in.

During several of those trips, I saw a young blonde girl. She would place her bicycle on the bus rack before boarding.

She looked like this:

She would always walk slowly to the bus, swinging her arms. I remember one occasion in which she sat behind me. I heard her whispering with a friend. I assumed they were laughing at my anxious behavior(I sometimes fumbled while scanning my bus card).

Posting here as a chad will probably get you laid more, because rosties will try to "fix" you.
yup, instead of offering their retarded condescending gaslighting they will instead offer straight up sex

yup, instead of offering their retarded condescending gaslighting they will instead offer straight up sex
Regular sex is the real cure to make incels stop hating foids, but they will only give that cure to chadcels and offer us the gaslighting and condescending bs that will only make us hate them more and think they're retards.

Looksmax is the most retarded site ever

Retarded thread, jfl if you think a normie can say that to a foid and still get laid, maybe a chad can but no way a normie