Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder that foids are more concerned over the AR-15 than pitbulls

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
AR-15

One of many semi-auto rifles, not as concealable as pistols either. Not even the only way to mass murder. Yet they decide to focus on this one specifically. It is more likely that Chad or Tyrone will beat her to death too, mass shootings are kind of rare.

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F70703%252Fa79db978-4704-4c0d-bbfa-f6429e61d62f.jpg%252F950x534.jpg
DDLC45Q74UI6RFDMSQQAMDFXXU
5aaab1161e00008e0b7aed3d
school_shooting_protests-e1519229272159.jpeg

You will notice that most of these kinds of images have foids holding the signs in them

Colt le6920 ar15 semi auto rifle 1296547 1

but it looks scary! teehee

Pitbulls

Maleselement204

He is not an inanimate object like guns are. He is more likely to attack you than a toxic inkwell who has access to guns. But he gets a pass for having dog halo

brutal dogpill

AR-15s just look mean kek

foids dream of being ravaged by pit bulls

17 Dreams of sucking Chad's/dog's COCK

I want a gun so bad know how fortunate you are yanks to have them

foids shouldn't be allowed to vote

im scared shitless of pitbulls

AR-15

One of many semi-auto rifles, not as concealable as pistols either. Not even the only way to mass murder. Yet they decide to focus on this one specifically. It is more likely that Chad or Tyrone will beat her to death too, mass shootings are kind of rare.

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F70703%252Fa79db978-4704-4c0d-bbfa-f6429e61d62f.jpg%252F950x534.jpg
View attachment 131420View attachment 131419
school_shooting_protests-e1519229272159.jpeg

You will notice that most of these kinds of images have foids holding the signs in them

View attachment 131423

but it looks scary! teehee

Pitbulls

View attachment 131425

He is not an inanimate object like guns are. He is more likely to attack you than a toxic inkwell who has access to guns. But he gets a pass for having dog halo

Pitbulls are great. I love them

tfw when stacy would rather fuck an attractive pitbull

The Tyrone of dogs tbh.

Can we ban assault uteruses too? I mean, they’ve killed over 1.5 billion children worldwide since 1980.

Most dogs are vile beings tbh, this is why women love them.

@mental_out do You know anything about incel minecraft server

they'd rather get shot by AR 15 then geat eaten alive by a pitbull than to suck my dick

Can we ban assault uteruses too? I mean, they’ve killed over 1.5 billion children worldwide since 1980.
On point. We should also ban those for causing many suicides among men.

Manufacturers should start making wooden AR’s with no conspicuous protrusions and watch the left short circuit.

Anyone hate when dog owners say this: "don't be scared it doesn't bite!"

Then it bites you.

Bro, what are you talking about, that fucking pitbull looks way more intimidating than a gun ded srs.

Most dogs are vile beings
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dogs are chill as fuck tbh
There are like 4 dog breeds who are crazy motherfuckers
You can almost do anything to 99% of dogs and They Will not attack u

Good. There's to many of us on this planet as it is. As well as the baby cull, we could do with a good war or pandemic to reduce the number of us.

I want a gun so bad know how fortunate you are yanks to have them
Don't worry, it probably won't last. And, despite what the "children's march" would tell you, it's not that easy for people in most places to get a gun of any variety, let alone an assault rifle.
I need to get armed ASAP before I make my retreat to the countryside. The laws where I live are very strict, though, so it's going to involve travel.

It's part of the (((agenda))).

I was attacked by 2 pit bull dogs and I don't hate them!

While I don't like them "modern sporting rifles" I can see how they could be useful.