Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder that foids are extremely insecure about their promiscuity

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Just remember how big the feminist backlash was against an article that stated a simple and indisputable fact, "Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos". Responses were along the lines of:

"Nuh-uh! I'm a proud tattooed debt-ridden slut!"

and

"Maybe we don't fucking give a shit what men want!"

(Side note: If you ever make a foid swear at you, you're winning.)

You'll also notice that they have a similar demeanor whenever a man brings up wanting to marry a virgin. Instead of accepting his right to choose who he dates (after all, his body his choice, am I right?), they'll immediately attack him and call him "insecure". Quite ironic.

It's comical how vicious they get when you point out the harsh truth. :feelshaha: Cry harder, you unclean whores. :feelskek:

If men only knew the real body counts :feelspuke:

JFL at the comments.

More recent studies suggest that divorce risk actually goes down at 3-9 partners because by then you know what you want and the low risk at 0 or 1 is more due to higher religiously making divorce not an option. Lowest divorce risk is also ages 25-35.
Men prefer women who mare mature and know what they are doing. Incels prefer naive sex slaves shackled to them so they can never leave. Incels are not men.

Last edited:
They should genetically engineer women whose pussies glow after you wreck it with a dick, like a human glowstick, so the husband can know how much of a whore his wife has been before she met him.

They should genetically engineer women whose pussies glow after you wreck it with a dick, like a human glowstick, so the husband can know how much of a whore his wife has been before she met him.
Unmarried non-virgin women should have WHORE tattooed on their foreheads tbh.

I'm guessing a large body of the inceltears community are guys, at this point why even be a guy if you aren't going to think logically but instead emotionally? I dont get inceltears they are incels making fun of other incels really strange...

‘My body, my choice. I can take as much dicks as I want and go around bragging about it. I still don’t deserve to be shamed for it, you misogynist pig’.

its easy to mock.
lfiefuel

they already know. normies don't care, most of them don't even understand the concept of chastity.

There's a reason they don't say their real n count. If a girl refuses to say it , Then goodbye whore