Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Reminder that femcels are foids who retweet this shit

Femcels are guys LARPing as foids and foids LARPing as incels

Stop giving them attention.

Lmao as opposed to getting choked and slapped by 6’4” criminal chad.

She’s just looking for likes tbh. Look at her profile pic. With her genes + gene frauding, there’s legit billions of men that could stand in line to do romantic shit to her.

Lmao as opposed to getting choked and slapped by 6’4” criminal chad.

She’s just looking for likes tbh. Look at her profile pic. With her genes + gene frauding, there’s legit billions of men that could stand in line to do romantic shit to her.
Tbh. I found her Instagram.

I find it baffling how foids feel the need to infiltrate every single one of the male communities, activities and other stuff.
BOY SCOUTS? WELL TOO BAD IT'S NOT ANYMORE.
INCELS? FEMCELS EXIST TO PLEASE ACKOWLEDGE US HURR DURR
Even something as inceldom, something that limits your life, they want to include themselves even tho they have no problems finding dick.

Just visited that sub. They've literally just copied all our lingo. Zero originality. Typical foids.

Literally thousands of beta cuck orbiters. Over.

It's sympathetic when they say it, but the baffling entitlement of a manchild when I say it. What is this MAN so upset about? Surely he has no reason to complain about anything and anything he wants he doesn't deserve. Not like femcels. They deserve what they're crying about.

Just get a life femcels.

STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION

I swear to god this nigga has made another post about femcels too. Stop giving them attention for fucks sake

""""Femcels""""" do not need attention. Ignore them.

They say that, yet won't stop behaving like Chad's personal object