Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that fags are not wanted here

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/r9k/

Go act faggy there. Fuckers like you are what ruin communities like this. God I fucking hate you wicked shits, attention-whoring at every given chance. NOBODY WANTS YOUR HAIRY ASS!

FUCKING HOMOS!!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's over for this site. They've found the one loop-hole that will be the end of us. Guys here are so fucking thirsty they'll shower anything that looks even slightly feminine, not realizing that you're being used as ORBITERS. You mean less than nothing to them. You're just validation.

your butt WILL be taken

I will shoah every trap and fagcel.

you either hate fags or you live long enough to see yourself become one

homosexuality is the pinnacle of heterosexuality
Two boys kissing by david levithan

Homos don't really affect incels. They are out of the competition for femoids.
This is also why I don't get all the flak against my zoophilia, it does not negatively affect you.
MILF, GILF and chubby chasers have a huge negative impact but most of you also choose to go after pedos instead, who don't negatively affect inceldom either.

This is also why I don't get all the flak against my zoophilia, it does not negatively affect you.
MILF, GILF and chubby chasers have a huge negative impact but most of you also choose to go after pedos instead, who don't negatively affect inceldom either.
you will be surprised at the amount of fags who can easily pull femoids. they are usually Low inhib enough, decent looking and high iq.

I hate sodomites btw

you will be surprised at the amount of fags who can easily pull femoids. they are usually Low inhib enough, decent looking and high iq.

I hate sodomites btw
"sodomites" kek, you mean anal sex? even with a femoid?

I hate sodomites btw
Lol @ this, why would they though? they're gay, it's in the fucking title

yes, that includes oral sex too
Also kek as fuck, this guy's on some hardcore shit

Lol @ this, why would they though? they're gay, it's in the fucking title

Also kek as fuck, this guy's on some hardcore shit
I've worked with fags who would openly brag about how easy it is for them to pull women.

And why would you want someone to have their mouth around your bacteria ridden phallus?

Why hate on traps, they are the best alternative to females.

Except they're just as bad as females. Same attention-whores, same picky. They're everything that's shitty about females multiplied by 2. All they do is hoard beta orbiters.

Except they're just as bad as females. Same attention-whores, same picky. They're everything that's shitty about females multiplied by 2. All they do is hoard beta orbiters.
Maybe, but i'd argue getting a ONS with a trap would be easier

Maybe, but i'd argue getting a ONS with a trap would be easier

If you somehow found one that's willing to take your dick then maybe. At least where I live they don't exist. Besides, they're going to want a Chad anyway so...

If you somehow found one that's willing to take your dick then maybe. At least where I live they don't exist. Besides, they're going to want a Chad anyway so...
If they ain't 1000 % looksmaxed they ain't getting Chad

wow its a classic fox and the grapes situation, so you don't hate fags!

wow its a classic fox and the grapes situation, so you don't hate fags!

No I do hate them, online at least. By that logic we should allow females here too. I hate how they act, I hate how they hoard attention. I hate how fucking cynically they lie and manipulate people for personal gain.

If they ain't 1000 % looksmaxed they ain't getting Chad

The non-looksmaxxed ones are going to look like regular dudes, let's be honest here.

its not about effecting incels its also just about being gross. JFL at zoophilia like how does that even begin. Also have you seen the documentary of mr. hands called Zoo. its about some nigga who died fucking a horse

its not about effecting incels its also just about being gross. JFL at zoophilia like how does that even begin. Also have you seen the documentary of mr. hands called Zoo. its about some nigga who died fucking a horse
Yeah make sure to use appeals to emotion and strawman arguments. That dude wanted to take stallion dick in his colon. I don't do that, mares only. Zoophilia >>>>> sexbots, dolls, traps, trannies, grannies, etc.

The non-looksmaxxed ones are going to look like regular dudes, let's be honest here.

Someone here posted a pic of himself crossdressing, and he looked bangable.

Someone here posted a pic of himself crossdressing, and he looked bangable.

Yeah we know literally nothing about "him". It could be a real female. It could be one of those 4chan-esque attention-whores. No way of telling.

Yeah we know literally nothing about "him". It could be a real female. It could be one of those 4chan-esque attention-whores. No way of telling.
It wasn't a real female, i can tell by the legs

It wasn't a real female, i can tell by the legs

Well it's all moot anyway since we didn't see the face. And of course there's the fact that "it" would never let any of us near it (JFL @ even discussing this, I wouldn't do it).

Plus he already proved my point by making a thread about it.

Everyone is welcome, because everyone is g-g-g-great!

:feelsree: fucking faggots uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::fire::fire::fire:

Yeah make sure to use appeals to emotion and strawman arguments. That dude wanted to take stallion dick in his colon. I don't do that, mares only. Zoophilia >>>>> sexbots, dolls, traps, trannies, grannies, etc.