Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that everything we post on this site would get women aroused if it was written by Chad

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It’s funny because everything IT and normies say goes directly against how the world works. And if you don’t believe me, go outside and talk to people. Observe how normies act in social situations. The biggest jerk I ever knew had a hot gf with a huge ass. I fantasized about cumming all over that huge ass everyday. But guess what? Chad only. I thought about improving my personality to get her to like me, but it was clear she wasn’t into me because she acted like a bitch towards me and also was dating the jerk. Real life doesn’t work like IT’s fantasy world. Guy with the most dominance attracts the most foids. Why? Cuz that guy is usually attractive anyway. He has all that confidence for a reason. Because everyone showers him with validation. If I ever see that prick and his gf again let’s just say I can’t legally say here what I would do to them (in grand theft auto ofc):feelsLSD:

In real life, the only kind of personality foids like is dark triad. That’s probably why she liked this douchebag so much. Because foids get wet for dark triad chads.:blackpill:

Furthermore it is common for foids to have a degrading kink. Source:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SluttyConfessions/comments/e8x24f/i_have_a_huge_degrading_kink_to_the_point_where/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/9i3umc/degradation_kink/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BDSMAdvice/comments/n3ywmr/why_do_i_like_being_called_a_bitch_and_being/

Personality my fucking ass.:feelsclown: Personality=looks

I can guarantee you if you messaged any of these foids wanting to fuck them they would reject you even if you were willing to degrade them. Why? Because of your face. You never see these foids obsess over us even though we degrade women more than most people

Last edited:
Tbf, those fucking degenerates are not your typical holes. Those humiliation kink whores were probably sexually and psychologically abused growing up.

Tbf, those fucking degenerates are not your typical holes. Those humiliation kink whores were probably sexually and psychologically abused growing up.
Coping hard

Coping hard
No, I'm serious. Your average hole isn't sexually abused by her dad or whatever. Most are your typical rebellious teens who go full blown slut to spite her dad. These holes sound as if they've been scarred as kids in dysfunctional homes.

Chad can say whatever he feels like and get her aroused tbh.

must read content right here