Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that every SJW instantly drops their agenda if the enemy is Chadlite

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
While eye-fucking him hard and giggling about his charming racism 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o[/video]

Women have no morals. Even when it seems like they do, they are really just doing it to fit expectations.

She's so hot. It will require massive amounts of coping for me to reconcile not having that.

Framecel222 said:
She's so hot. It will require massive amounts of coping for me to reconcile not having that.

Just be a Nazi brah.

This is why the far-right is usually personified as an ugly low-status man in caricatures. Because men instinctively know that women are disgusting whores who are not opposed to this or that ideology but opposed to ugly low-status men. The danger, however, is that it can mislead people into underestimating their enemy. So it's a tricky situation: on the one hand, they have to depict them as ugly, stupid low-status men to prevent these primitive females from wanting to fuck them, on the other hand, they must convince others that they pose an actual threat, a danger, so they cannot afford to depict them as TOO stupid/ugly/low-status.

Roastie: "I like to troll the trolls."
Spencer: "Not gonna work on me."
Roastie: "TEEEEHEEE"
(4:40)
best part.

SJW: "We are not objects"

Chad: "Wanna fuck?"

SJW: "Do whatever you want."

He is not a Chadlite. He's norwooding hard and he's got no jawline.

It's not just SJWs, girls will drop ANY belief they have for Chad. I've seen plenty of girls become ex Muslim because a white Chad wanted to be with them. Females are pathetic and don't actually hold any strong opinions of anything.

NegroKing said:
He is not a Chadlite. He's norwooding hard and he's got no jawline.

>Norwooding hard 
Cope. The guy is nearly 40 yo. He probably would have a jawline if he leanmaxed.

[attachment=473]

Attachments

• spencer.jpg
    spencer.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 152
Krispinwah said:
It's not just SJWs, girls will drop ANY belief they have for Chad. I've seen plenty of girls become ex Muslim because a white Chad wanted to be with them. Females are pathetic and don't actually hold any strong opinions of anything.

Same with Asian feminists who go on about how racist it is to be "fetishized" but then immediately lick a white Chad's boots. Women are such disgusting shitcunt animals.

Seig heil girls love the spence

Where's the chadlite?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back