Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder that even if you ascend

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
If you're above 20 you're expected to not only have lost your virginity, but be experienced in bed. Even if you lie about being being a virgin, foids will notice that you're inexperienced and be turned off and possibly even terminate the act. Even if she goes through with it, she's been fucked by 35 other guys who knew what they were doing and won't want to keep you as a lover.

This is why, and I say it again: teen love and sex is crucial in setting the tone for the rest of your life.

It's over.

they will terminate the act anyways bc i am a dickcel.

True ascension isn`t real if you`re Girlfriend isn`t a virgin too

I think I'd be fine with having sex, doesn't look that complicated lmao. "Bad sex" just means that she can't feel normgroids 3 incher.

I don't want to Fuck a fucking roastie. Non Virgin foids are disgusting.

As a incel you should feel shame to want to touch it (except if it's for pump and dump, but as a incel you would probably not)

I don't really get the obsession with virginity here. Most women past a certain age aren't going to be virgins. Are you just going to reject them because they've had previous relationships?

A woman with a massive body count is one thing, but if she's only had a couple or so previous relationships then why not? I don't get it.

I mean, I'd want a virgin too, heck I'd want a woman who's never had anyone else before, because I feel like it would make it much more special. But you can't get everything you want in life. That's the first thing you learn as an inkwell.

Last edited:
If you're above 20 you're expected to not only have lost your virginity, but be experienced in bed. Even if you lie about being being a virgin, foids will notice that you're inexperienced and be turned off and possibly even terminate the act. Even if she goes through with it, she's been fucked by 35 other guys who knew what they were doing and won't want to keep you as a lover.

This is why, and I say it again: teen love and sex is crucial in setting the tone for the rest of your life.

It's over.
yes that is why I am going on a pattaya whore-fucking spree

to get experience before I try ascending in SEA