Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reminder that even disgusting obese landwhales have tons of beta orbiters

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
★★★
I followed this landwhale from school a while back on Instagram, I never use the platform so I didn't care at the moment. But today I took a look at her story, (she had one of those stupid anonymous questions things and she would post her answers) she had to have had at least 100 guys begging to fuck her and she gave them all some stupid bitchy answers. I looked into the comment sections on her photos and she had comment after comment of guys calling her a "perfect woman" and telling her to "never change". It was the most bizarre and disgusting thing I've ever seen.

Btw she's 18 with TWO kids lmao

Social media was a huge mistake.

Juggernaut law at it's best

Its a clown world. The average woman is a mess, a sloppy mixture of flabby and bloated whale with Instagram model level entitlement , you got chunky bitches that haven't exercised since grade 9 turning down gymcels that work 9 to 5 just because they are 5ft8 men or something.

Women love receiving attention and validation without accomplishing anything, and social media is their weapon of choice. Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, and more, have turned into male-attention buffet for the attention whores everywhere who feed their vanity by fishing for “likes.” The more shameless ones use them to engage in real-life depravity.

You can expect any woman who makes a habit of putting up her selfies online to be a narcissistic shell of a human being devoid of any humility or decency. I think it’s safe to say that social media is the worst thing to happen to women EVER.

Society was a huge mistake.