Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that all these super models were fucked by the school chad first

Png transparent pepe the frog suicide meme boy s club frog

i only cared for beckies hymen, my brain understood very early on that i will never get stacey but i had some hopes with becky..

every foid has

What's women being tall these days?

I'm more interested in my deflowered "oneitis". She opened her lovely legs for several Chads yet denigrates me for ending my orbiter-ship.

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

Vain and pathetic.

Chill out. Take a cup of tea and remember: AWALT.

Attachments

• neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 90
In 1000 lifetimes we would never be near to date supermodels, not really our problems, femcels and low tier beckies are.

In 1000 lifetimes we would be never near to date a supermodels, not really our problems, femcels and low tier beckies are.
2/10 girl rejects me. Supermodel? JFL

By this post I meant god had the power to give us Chad face, but he betrayed all of us. We could have lived life on easy mode. We got fucked over by him.

2/10 girl rejects me. Supermodel? JFL

By this post I meant god had the power to give us Chad face, but he betrayed all of us. We could have lived life on easy mode. We got fucked over by him.
blame our ugly ancestors.