Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder that all these extreme misogynists here are NOT incels

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They are fucking fakecels who have either turned down sex or had sex at one point and they are pissed because they are on a dry spell. A REAL incel is TOO horny
and depserate to care about a girl's lay count. It enrages me how these motherfuckers (who at this point sound like trolls) have become representatives of the entire
Incel community. Their posts always trigger those pathetic excuses of life forms AKA IncelTears who go on and repost the original thread which ends up tarnishing
EVERY man who identifies as an incel. 

All the bitching on IncelTears is about posts that were made by FAKECELS. These cucks don't even touch threads made by actual truecels. It shoud be called
FakecelTears. Thanks to them, incels are considered radical misogynists who want to turn women into slaves and have harems of 10/10 virgin Stacies. It's all
a fucking fraud. Fakecel trolls/baits, cuck reposts, incels get defamated despite not sharing the same ideas. These motherfuckers were the reason r/incels was
banned.

You have to go back. https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

Kirby said:
You have to go back. https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

40% of the guys here ARE not fucking incels. This should be the new blackpill.

They wouldn't turn down a woman who's had sex before. They're just coping. Sour grapes and all that.

I would prefer a virgin but I would pick anyone.

@incelman approves of women cheating on their husbands and overall cuckoldry. Need I say more?

Fucking forevercucked get the fuck out. Women are for breeding and blowing.

What you newcel cucks fail to realize is that these mysoginistic and anti-degenerate posts are what made incels well known. You would know this if you haven't found incels after the oh-so-big Atomic Blackpill. Man you newcels are funny as fuck.

incelman said:
They are fucking fakecels who have either turned down sex or had sex at one point and they are pissed because they are on a dry spell. A REAL incel is TOO horny
and depserate to care about a girl's lay count. It enrages me how these motherfuckers (who at this point sound like trolls) have become representatives of the entire
Incel community. Their posts always trigger those pathetic excuses of life forms AKA IncelTears who go on and repost the original thread which ends up tarnishing
EVERY man who identifies as an incel. 

All the bitching on IncelTears is about posts that were made by FAKECELS. These cucks don't even touch threads made by actual truecels. It shoud be called
FakecelTears. Thanks to them, incels are considered radical misogynists who want to turn women into slaves and have harems of 10/10 virgin Stacies. It's all
a fucking fraud. Fakecel trolls/baits, cuck reposts, incels get defamated despite not sharing the same ideas. These motherfuckers were the reason r/incels was
banned.

I agree tbh

What is a woman useful for if she won't suck my dick? But will suck chads, if breeding programs are required for us to get laid I'm all for it.

a-virgin-nigger said:
What you newcel cucks fail to realize is that these mysoginistic and anti-degenerate posts are what made incels well known. You would know this if you haven't found incels after the oh-so-big Atomic Blackpill. Man you newcels are funny as fuck.

This. Misogyny and anti-degeneracy has always been part of incel spaces. It's part of our identity. OP is a faggot.

ilieknothing said:

Beggars can't be choosers. I can sort of understand not wanting a whale, but if you're rejecting chubby or thick girls you're a volcel who shouldn't call yourself an incel. Although I'd take a whale because I like a big ass anyway and hope she looks somewhat decent in the doggy position lol. The same goes for getting a virgin, too. I don't think you can complain too much if you turn down a femoid for her lay count. A truecel is near hopeless with no prospects whatsoever. The users here who looksmax and experience numerous rejections are the true cels.

Op is gambler and also approves of women cheating on their husbands in what is supposed to be a scared bond. Need I say more?

This isnt ForeverAlone ffs an incel without hate is a cuck. If you have still hope then this place isnt really for you. Let us hate, its the only thing we have.

Sub8Hate said:
ilieknothing said:
Beggars can't be choosers. I can sort of understand not wanting a whale, but if you're rejecting chubby or thick girls you're a volcel who shouldn't call yourself an incel. Although I'd take a whale because I like a big ass anyway and hope she looks somewhat decent in the doggy position lol. The same goes for getting a virgin, too. I don't think you can complain too much if you turn down a femoid for her lay count. A truecel is near hopeless with no prospects whatsoever. The users here who looksmax and experience numerous rejections are the true cels.
Yeah it's understandable not wanting a whale especially if you are not a whale yourself.

I agree, but I'd rather at least one whale and not die not knowing what pussy's like.

ItheIthe said:
Op is gambler and also approves of women cheating on their husbands in what is supposed to be a scared bond. Need I say more?

Has it been confirmed OP is gambler?

Framecel222 said:
They wouldn't turn down a woman who's had sex before. They're just coping. Sour grapes and all that.

Most of them have admitted of having had sex. Just look at Grotesque for fuck's sake. They think he is a typical incel when in fact he isn't an incel to begin with. He is a troll.

"Incels would fuck any girl regardless of her lay count!" 

Fuck off, newcell faggot. This isn't about ejaculating into a wet axe wound. It's about not being able to find love and compassion in a gender we were told were fair and kind growing up. Hating women is a logical response when your single mother lied to you and every woman rejects you for Chad. Fuck women I wish they'd all die.

The good thing of reddit was that a cuckcel post like this wouldn't even get attention.

RopeForSluts said:
Has it been confirmed OP is gambler?

No but I really think you're onto something. This guy's posts are dumb, they justify degeneracy, and he already has like 1000 posts or whatever, and he tries extra hard to be self-deprecating, so all evidence points to him being gambler.

ItheIthe said:
No but I really think you're onto something. This guy's posts are dumb, they justify degeneracy, and he already has like 1000 posts or whatever, and he tries extra hard to be self-deprecating, so he all evidence points to him being gambler.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's him. He had an account on reddit called incelman something too. I think it was his latest alt in fact.

RopeForSluts said:
ItheIthe said:
No but I really think you're onto something. This guy's posts are dumb, they justify degeneracy, and he already has like 1000 posts or whatever, and he tries extra hard to be self-deprecating, so he all evidence points to him being gambler.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's him. He had an account on reddit called incelman something too. I think it was his latest alt in fact.
I think it was showerman but not sure. Hopefully he never finds this place.

ItheIthe said:
No but I really think you're onto something. This guy's posts are dumb, they justify degeneracy, and he already has like 1000 posts or whatever, and he tries extra hard to be self-deprecating, so all evidence points to him being gambler.

He just made another thread a few seconds ago asking if it's okay to hate women. & In that thread, he admits to struggling to not hate them. The boy probably just wants a ban.

I don't hate women, I just wish they were punished for their actions that are clearly destroying society.