Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder: Telegony is a thing. Non-virgin wife= literal cuck

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Basically, if you have kids with a woman that isn't a virgin, she will still have DNA from past partners. She will never be able to erase those encounters, they are not just "in the past" because there are tangible remnants of being steamrolled by the football team today. Your kid will come out possessing those traits, from other men, and you'll be in a sense raising a kid that doesn't belong to you genetically. You are a cuckold. Reproduce with a non-virgin; enjoy raising a kid that is 1/4 Chad, 1/4 Tyrone and 1/2 you. Enjoy being a beta provider that is a leftover from your wive's college days. jfl just jfl at you pathetic cucks.

That explains why a small patch of nigger skin suddenly appeared on me yesterday

Females lose their virginity far earlier than they let on. Most of them are having sex in their teens. Any relatively attractive female has already had sex with a dozen partners before they're legal. Chad already won in high school.

Its a point of debate but so far there's no proof of this in humans. However this does apply to women who have become pregnant. So if a woman has had an abortion or had a birth then she does indeed carry the DNA of the guy who impregnated her. Theres a study that proved that women can indeed carry XY chromosomes inside of them

Females lose their virginity far earlier than they let on. Most of them are having sex in their teens. Any relatively attractive female has already had sex with a dozen partners before they're legal. Chad already won in high school.
its true,here in brazil 16-17 already have like 5-15 partners.

Its a point of debate but so far there's no proof of this in humans. However this does apply to women who have become pregnant. So if a woman has had an abortion or had a birth then she does indeed carry the DNA of the guy who impregnated her. Theres a study that proved that women can indeed carry XY chromosomes inside of them

thats a real truth,but i wonder about the cum inside of she how 0 dna remains in the pussy is mind blowing,i kind believe in telegony

It talks about the cells originating from the fetus, which is the most common, not the other guy.