Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REMINDER Ricewhores are just as disgusting if not worse as the average white Stacy.

Chadbasedman

Chadbasedman

Greycel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5adeTNy9-c

Look at this d 5/10 ricewhore rejecting muscular men of her own race (even if they are above her in looks) just for a chance at some foreigner cock. I feel bad for ricecels so much, their only option to ascend is either 5 men a day, overweight, dogfucking kpop addicted white girls or 10 cocks's a day , no tits, fat AND flat faced, annoying Asian girls.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Idk why but it pisses me off seeing Asian guys getting ripped off this badly, whether a Chang or a ricecel toilets will always be toilets

All are their same white-worshipping, hypergamous, morally degenerate selves where it's freely allowed to prosper with social media and the propaganda of such; JFL at having an idealized view of any race of particular foids in the modern era. :society:

All are their same white-worshipping, hypergamous, morally degenerate selves where it's freely allowed to prosper with social media and the propaganda of such; JFL at having an idealized view of any race of particular foids in the modern era. :society:
I find incels who worship Asian women delusional. All these years of hating toilets and you still haven't picked up no matter the race they will always chase their "chad". No race of women will ever be more than subhuman

I hate these kinds of cringe trash videos that add nothing to the world.

JBB, she chose the black guy

i just cringe when i see a noodle:feelsugh:

I find incels who worship Asian women delusional. All these years of hating toilets and you still haven't picked up no matter the race they will always chase their "chad". No race of women will ever be more than subhuman
no shit retard :feelsseriously:
noodlewhores are more forgiving than cumskin sluts, easier to date them and get intimate. i almost lost my virginity to one
cumskins sluts are way more picky as jbw also applies for foids
JBB, she chose the black guy
ofc she did
thanks to jew retards
2002 that nigga would be posting here on why he can't breed

ofc she did
thanks to jew retards
2002 that nigga would be posting here on why he can't breed
cope_fotossp_280121.jpeg

noodlewhores are more forgiving than cumskin sluts, easier to date them and get intimate. i almost lost my virginity to one
Fake incel detected. Seriously though, Asian women are the biggest race traitors on the planet.

also foids don't deserve to be capable of endless choices and preferences

are u a nigga?

also arent u 2004 born?
no lmao
i am oldcel close to 40 than 30
i got more experience than most youngcels here, there was a time shit wasn't this bad and hypergamy was controlled (pre 2011-2012)

So pretty much rice foids act like white beckies but without the looks.

Ricewhores, sandwhores, currywhores and spicwhores are all the same in which the chase foreign Chads and sometimes Tyrones, doesn't matter the culture or the religion they just put up with appearances because women are also social parasites that couldn't even live with consequences of betraying their race. If a deathnic foid was the last female of her race and their last chance of continuation she would still refuse to marry another deathnic