Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reminder: referring to women as "females" is more insulting than call them "foids"

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Females absolutely hate it when you refer to them as "female".

It drives them nuts. Why? Because they know that being female carries with it negative connotations. If you refer to someone as female it means they are physically weak, mentally inferior, emotionally imature, and probably on the verge of erupting in a Karen-style temper tantrum at any moment.

Nobody knows this more than females. They know they're vastly inferior to the male. And calling them female is an underhanded way of insulting them in a way they can't defend. They can't even describe way it irritates them with admitting how true it all is -- how shitty women's personalites are, how weak they are, and how utterly toxic they are.

Are irl females aware of the term "foid"?

Yeah keep "Foid" in the incel forums. Saying it irl is cringe. Refer to those creatures as "It" or "female"

I find it retarded how they are offended by the word female. I couldn’t give two shits if anyone said male. This proves that foids are inferior mentally

I find it retarded how they are offended by the word female. I couldn’t give two shits if anyone said male. This proves that foids are inferior mentally
They think calling them female dehumanizes them. Which is true.

What about foids who refer to women as females

Females absolutely hate it when you refer to them as "female".

It drives them nuts. Why? Because they know that being female carries with it negative connotations. If you refer to someone as female it means they are physically weak, mentally inferior, emotionally imature, and probably on the verge of erupting in a Karen-style temper tantrum at any moment.

Foid is almost a compliment by comparison because you're saying they are "humanoid".

Females as compared to males tend to be more deficient in many of the key anthropomorphic qualities that set us apart from other animals though, like intelligence and discipline and self-awareness.

So even if they are 2-handed bipeds we probably shouldn't call them humanoid, and thus not cal lthem foid.

Foid is a compliment females do not deserve.

I found this low-IQ tbh since men also have holes like urethra/anus/eye/nostril/ear/mouth.

What if we called them "Labe" after their labia.

Roastie also works well.

As long as you understand I'm referring to the female gender of humans Idgaf, call them saggy bags of cum if you want

They think calling them female dehumanizes them. Which is true.
they are past biological recognition as they abandon their natural biological prerogatives and that is why foid seems increasingly more appropriate to use than female.