Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Not accepting women into incel places is not sexist

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
It's no different than the NBA not accepting midgets. Or Boy Scouts not accepting girls.

We are ugly virgin males, and this is our place.. Why would a woman want to even come here ? Besides landwhales from IT? :soy:

Women by definition is very much impossible to be incel or "femcel", they dont exist. Obese landwhales can get bfs and husbands easy it happens all the time.

We should at least have the right to our own space, being ugly virgin males who've been dealt a shit hand.

If women enter your community it'll end up like ForeverAlone or R9K, utter shit because the dynamics dont work, women can never be alone, they will always have someone out there for them so the empathy is not equal in exchange while the males simp for them and they get their validation and act like they are the top of the place

Femoids ruin everything

To sum it up: Basically women come in with the intention to soak all the attention and ruin a lot of places.

This also applies to other groups like gamers where now everyone simps for a twitch thot

Water is wet thread

If holes were allowed this place would soon be filled with beta orbiters and shit like that too

I don't care whether something is sexist or not, if it hurts their feelings they can just avoid looking at the forum.

I dont really care about their feelings either butI just wanted to break through the dumb logic they operate on. I know im preaching to the choir here, this is for the soy bunshins to see

Or Boy Scouts not accepting girls.

boy scouts accept girls now because they were accused of misogyny.
foids hate it when men have their own spaces and will try to destroy them.

I used to think there were femcels, but then someone here showed me this isn't the case. It destroyed me.

Femcels always have an ex or bf to talk about they are the biggest posers of the century. Attention seeking thots who are upset 6'5 chad didnt give them time of day
Boring thread tbhngl.

Fixed.

Not all members here are KHHVs.

Arent you are woman larping as incel btw? OUT you go

Whores get shown the door.

Nah, it is sexist. I don't have a problem with being sexist tbh, women are shit and want nothing with me, why should i have to tolerate them even in this shithole? I'm a proud sexist.

Who cares if its sexist? Foids should be 2nd class citizens rightfully distributed to their looksmatches in their early 20s and be forced to be obedient housewifes. That, and being toilets to piss in, are the only purposes foids have.

To sum it up: Basically women come in with the intention to soak all the attention and ruin a lot of places.

This also applies to other groups like gamers where now everyone simps for a twitch thot
Who cares if its sexist? Foids should be 2nd class citizens rightfully distributed to their looksmatches in their early 20s and be forced to be obedient housewifes. That, and being toilets to piss in, are the only purposes foids have.

Allowing landwhale foids means there will be lots of larping stacys who will act like they're landwhales. Plus "incel" foids would be immediately exposed as fake for denying to have sex with their looksmatches from here.

Femoids ruin everything
This